MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

A top day out indeedy . . . . thank you Katie for bringing it together Looking forward to the next one!

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 26/03/2012 19:39  

OMG!!!! How could i???? Katie darlin can you ever forgive me??????

So tired last night after a great day forgot to thank Katie for organising such a fantastic day!!! Bobkat, one in a million lassie, was great to see you as always is mwahxxxxxxx
And for bringing all those mad, totally insane, and very noisey Scottish Folk with ya, what an excellent adventure woooohooooo

Update Reply
wenders @ 26/03/2012 20:55  

Had a great day, really good to see everyone, cheers Katie for getting this together. Thanks also to DaftUn for the bacon roll and brew, very much appreciated And a massive well done to Minnie, hope you're really proud of yourself

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 26/03/2012 21:21  

What a great day i had nice to put names to faces at last . Ally it was a pleasure hun anytime just ask and anita thanks for letting me crash in your spare room to make the wkend poss. Seeya all soon.
mark

Update Reply
rossi 64 @ 27/03/2012 16:56  

Rossi - you and Alli were the perfect guests.

Any time you want a stop-over for a more northern 'do' you're welcome.

The people on here have proved themselves again..... Just don't let me navigate!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 27/03/2012 17:07  

Thanks to allison_2011, DaftUn and IanT1966 for adding photos to the calendar for this event. Come on folks, get tagging yourself, otherwise it defeats the object to have somewhere to add your photos of events. Please remember not to tag across your own face or that of someone else. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3111

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/03/2012 22:26  

mental note must remember camera !!! lol thanks to all who did :):):)

Update Reply
dabe @ 29/03/2012 08:33  

Sandi? <shuffles feet > I put on a couple as well , however got so GIDDY forgot to take them after the inital 10 minutes and ride there I accept the mission you have given us Sandi and will snap pictures galore xx (cunning plan is that, if I takem I can't be inem hehehe)

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/03/2012 11:03  

and i did

Update Reply
kaycat @ 29/03/2012 11:17  

OMG sorry Kate and Kay, I missed that, thank you both too. (cunning plan is that, if I takem I can't be inem hehehe) PML, think again Kate, I thought that was how it would work when I started doing it, but someone gets ya in the end PML @ 'mission'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/03/2012 16:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email