MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

Anyone from further South wanting to join this can meet us at:
M6 North - Lancaster Forton (Moto) services. Just before Jnct 32. LA2 9DU. Around noon to leave at half twelve.
Please pm me so I know who to look out for.

Any advance on the following list -

Defo: Riggy66
Slly
Rossi 64
Shoei611
Nitro 70 and Mini Nitro
Allison_2011
Noddy1 + Hellsgranny

Poss: Kaycat

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 24/03/2012 12:02  

Have noticed a couple of folks have put their faces on the 'event' for this from Manchester and surrounds. Would you let me know (pm me - or add your name to the post above) if you're meeting us at Lancaster services please? Want to know who - if anyone to wait for.

Thanks

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 24/03/2012 12:05  

Anyone from further South wanting to join this can meet us at:
M6 North - Lancaster Forton (Moto) services. Just before Jnct 32. LA2 9DU. Around noon to leave at half twelve.
Please pm me so I know who to look out for.

Any advance on the following list -

Defo: Riggy66
Slly
Rossi 64
Shoei611
Nitro 70 and Mini Nitro
Allison_2011
Noddy1 + Hellsgranny

to a defo maybe : Kaycat

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/03/2012 16:21  

The forecast is excellent tomorrow - great to see more folks are going - looking for to seeing everyone, if I can MacBestie round the hairpin bends lol.
DON'T FORGET THE CLOCKS GO FORWARD

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 24/03/2012 19:09  

Well i hope errybody got back shiny side up :)

was great to meet you all :) look forward to the next time :):):)

Update Reply
dabe @ 25/03/2012 17:40  

top day bestes compeny and faddy wether was asom to meet everyone i hadent meet and fankastikle to see everyone i hadent seen for a lest a week hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks bob for sorting thing out xxxxxxx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 25/03/2012 19:51  

Just got home and was a fab day

Lotta fun and laughs

Update Reply
madscots @ 25/03/2012 20:04  

Wow thanks to Anita,John for making it a fantastic day for me...........laugh a minute or what!!!!! ill never forget this day in a hurry.......musical bikes eat your heart out.... it started with a Hornet that got poorly so rather then be defeated and miss the ride out...... we jumped on to my 125 vulcan cruiser.......now that was some think to see willing it to go faster..... then some magic happen and amazingly a R6 and John the knight on his shinny BlackBird came to the damsels in destress met some fantastic people on the ride out thanks every one

Sal xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2012 21:07  

Thank you so much for lovely day to everyone who was there - kay a great surprise that you made it after all. We should make that half way meet up more regularly it was a real treat - what about Keswick biker cafe soon? mwaaaaaaaaah Need to say that Minnie and Debs were outstanding on that scary hill road on their 125's - respect to you both It was so good to meet new members, hope you all enjoyed the day Your all a crackin bunch of folk, till the next time xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 25/03/2012 21:15  

Fantasimodo day nice to catch up with old friends & meet new ones.......cracking site this!

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 25/03/2012 21:17  

hi would just like to say the same was a mint day nice to meet nice ppl and i would defo do this again ;)

Update Reply
pedskull @ 25/03/2012 21:46  

Hi Folks, what a fabulous day!
Special thanks to Shawy for leading the way and Daftun for her fabulous cake!
Upload some pics to the events page, get tagging peeps !
Also lovely to meet some peeps I've not met before and catch up with some old friends

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 25/03/2012 21:48  

Oh what a fabulous start to my bm season. Thanks ever so Katie for pulling this together. It was ace to see so many beloved pals after a long winter, and the weather was absolutely perfect. Great to meet new people. I'm so glad I found the courage with Deb's encouragement to come up on my bike...it was an amazing ride with Debs, Sara and Allan and I'm still beaming and buzzing

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 25/03/2012 22:12  

Awesome day, great meeting up with friends :) And meeting new folk, wooohooo whens the next??????

Big, big, in fact HUGE thank you to pedskull for taking me....... And keeping us upright when doing 140 on M56 and that TW*T pulled straight out in front of us!!!!! Fantastic handling and quick thinking Skully, we scrapped by along side him between white line and central res, Man that Pedskull can ride!!! Thanks hun mwahxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 25/03/2012 22:13  

hi dudes ,highest inn in england ,nice joint busy aas hell ,would`nt like to be there on piss down day [it would be like a good day in scotstoon,lol.] liked the day out meetin all there . anyone want to buy a vfr with an alarm that works whenever it wants ?musta woke everyone up the whole road to hill top thingybob.mmmm nice cake .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2012 22:29  

lol it was indeed a fab cake and a fab day :) re the alarm wanna borrow some snips :) lol good meeting ye fella till the next time keep it black side down :)

Update Reply
dabe @ 25/03/2012 22:50  

Slly - Musical Bikes? We certainly had them humming on the way back didn't we

Thanks to one of my mates for very kindly lending me his favourite toy (the R6). Vandal of a machine. And a huge thank you to my 'stand monitors' for the day - Hellsgranny, Slly, Allison_2011 and Mini Nitro. Without whom I would have had to just keep rolling until the fuel ran out and I fell off

@ Bobkat - absolutely we shall have to make it a regular do. My body needs the workout - judging by the aches and pains this morning.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 26/03/2012 08:34  

Well what can i say .. perfect day right from the start
Fantastic folks , stunning scenery and amazing weather Was cool to meet you all and hope there's many more days like this to come . A huge thankyou to Chris for taking me Photos uploaded , some crackers ... and to Bobkat - no handbags next time x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/03/2012 16:30  

well that was a top of a day bobkat

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 26/03/2012 18:42  

thank you to everyone for a lovely day out, was so nice to meet new people after having chatted on chat,always good to put a face to a name. Huge thank you to mark for the very safe ride,so comfy i nearly went to sleep!! and to everyone we rode with. Back to the office today with a smile and happy memories.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 26/03/2012 19:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email