MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

Minnieeeeeeeeee woohoooo be great to see you hunny, and an offer of being pilly on lickle Jims new bike is not to be refused!!!!!! See you sunday

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/03/2012 12:45  

I ride all year round so I'll just come along for the fun of it

I'll come to this and head down A68 (far more fun) and cross over , I think Crimmy is looking to come also.

Is the meet for 12 or 1 pm ?

Update Reply
madscots @ 22/03/2012 17:50  

Hiya Madscot, be great to see you and Crimmy, dabe is coming down your way, think he is going to PM you about meeting up for the ride down. Everyone form all direction are meeting up at Hartside Cafe at 1pm ish - there is a meet up point at J40 services 12 noon for anyone wanting to meet and ride up together, mainly folk coming up and down the M6 Look forward to seeing Sunday

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 22/03/2012 18:17  

Hi bobkat,defnently comming,though dont want to do all motorway so i`ll get ya at either j 40 or cafe depends how the navigation goes after A7 ,ok x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2012 22:15  

Anyone from further South wanting to join this can meet us at: M6 North - Lancaster Forton (Moto) services. Just before Jnct 32. LA2 9DU. Around noon to leave at half twelve. Please pm me so I know who to look out for. Any advance on the following list - Defo: Riggy66 Slly Rossi 64 Shoei611 Poss: Kaycat Nitro70

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2012 22:19  

Anyone from further South wanting to join this can meet us at: M6 North - Lancaster Forton (Moto) services. Just before Jnct 32. LA2 9DU. Around noon to leave at half twelve. Please pm me so I know who to look out for. Any advance on the following list - Defo: Riggy66 Slly Rossi 64 Shoei611 Nitro 70 and Mini Nitro Poss: Kaycat

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 22/03/2012 23:07  

Am loving the Nitro 70 and mini nitro

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 23/03/2012 09:17  

Hi Peep's, this being on my door step, be rude not to make this the first run of the year, (lightwieght summer biker ) Couple of notes for everyone, Hartside gets all the idiots on a fine day, so take care, been lots of accidents over the years, this also means there is normally police about sometimes in plain cars or on plain bikes, great views from the cafe and great cake. (seems to be a lot of interest in cake) There is no actual services at jct 40, just a truck stop on an ind est nearby, or a fuel station just off the jct, think fuel station would be best, (so someone will need to choose !) it's 700 mtrs off the jct, first ext off roundabout coming from the north, third ext coming from south. Hope this info helps for anyone who hasn't been to the area before, I know the area well so if anyone wants to do a scenic route hm, a run over the moors to come out at jct 38 or 36 on the M6 would be easy to sort. Bobkat and co, should I meet you at Carlisle or Penrith, I am 4 or 5 mins from Todhills services, or the Honda bike dealer which is run by a pal, is 1 min off jct 44, loo's and free coffee, just let me know, looks like I haven't met most of you before, so really looking forward to seeing you all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2012 09:40  

thank's for the heads up Pan fella :) i'll stick ma baffles in just incase :) lookin fwd to meeting all :):):)

Update Reply
dabe @ 23/03/2012 10:20  

There is no actual services at jct 40, just a truck stop on an ind est nearby, or a fuel station just off the jct, think fuel station would be best, (so someone will need to choose !) it's 700 mtrs off the jct, first ext off roundabout coming from the north, third ext coming from south. Hello 'THE PAN MAN' thanks for that great info, that was my mistake about the services I thought there was a coffee area etc, so the petrol station for the M6 folk to meet us would be best I think. If its ok with with you, Jim and I are meeting at Todhills, so it would be lovely to meet you there at the Costa Coffee - at 11.30 ish. I'm a giddy kipper so will be there early probably lol. I'll PM you my mobile just in case there is any change. Does that sound ok to you? I've still to hear from DUSTIN66 from Carlisle if he is going - he could meet us there as well. Looking forward to meeting you PAN MAN, there are a few folk coming that this is their first meet up so it'll be great

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/03/2012 11:16  

This event is now on the calendar, thanks BOBKAT. I had to edit the title, on the calendar, as it was a bit long but I've inlcuded the words in the text. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3111

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/03/2012 11:29  

giddy kipper brilliant lmfao lookin fwd to meetig ye :)

Update Reply
dabe @ 23/03/2012 11:32  

thanks Sandi your a lady as always xx hehehe me you to dabe mwaaaaaaaaaah Need to rush, going for more work on the tattoo - weeheeeeee

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/03/2012 11:52  

Bobkat hunny wheres the Todhill's costa coffee????? Give me directions katie hunny, or someone else who knows, and we will meet you there, thanks mwah xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/03/2012 12:10  

P.S. Bobs thats if its not all the way up in Bonny Scotland!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/03/2012 12:12  

Hi Wenders, Todhills is between 25 to 30 miles north of jct 40 on the M6, its still in england (just) if you are wanting to go, let me know and I will explain how to get there, its on the south bound side.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2012 12:29  

See you all sunday .

Update Reply
rossi 64 @ 23/03/2012 12:29  

shame its not saturday - would have hopped over for the day

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 23/03/2012 12:50  

aw it wid a been fab to see ya Deb :) not long till Arran :)

Update Reply
dabe @ 23/03/2012 12:58  

think i will just hop over for the day tomorrow anyway, got chance of a borrow of a bike (mines still in dry dock!)... and need a change of scenery lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 23/03/2012 13:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email