MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12 - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish Sunday 1st Day of Spring Rideout to Hartside Cafe 25/3/12

Hello all, to blast away the winter cobwebs, is anyone up for a ride over the Border this Sunday 25/3/12 to Hartside Cafe off the A66 CA9 3BW? The road up to the cafe is reported to be excellent. Also, there are other BMers coming up the way as part of their Sunday ride-out - so we hope to all meet up for a cuppa, hug, a wee natter another wee hug (yes I am keen on the odd hug or 5 ) then all go on our merry way. So far definite goers are : paneurojim Glasgow BOBKAT Ayrshire Possible: EMDEE Hamilton We can get meet up points along the way, Carlisle we could meet up with BMers from there. Come on folks help us celebrate the start of Spring 2012 - woohooooooooo

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 21/03/2012 07:14  

Hi Katie So looking forward to my big cuddle or 5 :) We are hoping to get to Hartside Cafe 1pm Its a cracking ride to the cafe you will love it :D We will be goin via Hawes on the way so Happy days :D

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 21/03/2012 08:37  

Hehe shawy "brace yerself" for MacHaggis hugs You've got me thinking (always a scary prospect ) I've never been to Hawes, will see how much further it is to go there as well. Giddy already! Have a great day hun xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 21/03/2012 08:47  

will try realy hard to get there hun xxx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 21/03/2012 09:26  

I'll be in the area on Sunday but on the ride out from the Manor Cafe, we'll be passing through Hawes on the way back but not untill the afternoon, we might manage a passing wave but the hug will have to wait

Update Reply
centurion @ 21/03/2012 09:49  

i'll try anyone going down the East coast ?

Update Reply
dabe @ 21/03/2012 10:01  

Anyone from further South wanting to join this can meet us at:

M6 North - Lancaster Forton (Moto) services. Just before Jnct 32. LA2 9DU. Around noon to leave at half twelve.
Please pm me so I know who to look out for.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 21/03/2012 10:04  

Oh and Bobkat - I expect a kiss with my hugs!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 21/03/2012 10:05  

Hello all, to blast away the winter cobwebs, is anyone up for a ride over the Border this Sunday 25/3/12 to Hartside Cafe off the A66 CA9 3BW?

The road up to the cafe is reported to be excellent. Also, there are other BMers coming up the way as part of their Sunday ride-out - so we hope to all meet up for a cuppa, hug, a wee natter another wee hug (yes I am keen on the odd hug or 5 ) then all go on our merry way.

So far definite goers are : paneurojim Glasgow
BOBKAT Ayrshire

Possible: EMDEE Hamilton
WENDERS + 1

We can get meet up points along the way, Carlisle we could meet up with BMers from there. Come on folks help us celebrate the start of Spring 2012 - woohooooooooo

Update Reply
wenders @ 21/03/2012 10:34  

ooops Bobs think i boboobed doh, im not coming from North of the border, well anyway hoping to be there mwah

Update Reply
wenders @ 21/03/2012 12:35  

LOL wenders, I knew what you meant lassie, be great to see you dabe I've tried to message a few, but hopefully they will see the Thread, be good to meet you if you can make it - will you be coming down the M74, think Jim will come that way & EMDEE if he makes it - I will probably come down New Cumnock then A76, 75 - meet at Todhills services. Unless any one from Ayr then I'll join at Abingdon knowing my directions I'll end up at the Safari park Blair Drummond hehehe kay huni, would be lovely if you can go - even if it's only a wee catch up and a hug lol centurion, I will miss the hug but will keep a keen eye for you all. Hope we can all do this again, meet up from North and South half way at different places woohooooo Riggy we can air kiss as I MacHaggis hug you Don't mind telling you I'm excited to get a good run on MacBeastie and meet up with lovely people ...............

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 21/03/2012 13:54  

be down the A1 n across the 69 be fab to make it i'll do ma best :)

Update Reply
dabe @ 21/03/2012 15:13  

See you there . . . . . . will bring homemade cake
Weather forecast is good - 13C and sunny - woohoo!

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 21/03/2012 20:37  

Hello all, to blast away the winter cobwebs, is anyone up for a ride over the Border this Sunday 25/3/12 to Hartside Cafe off the A66 CA9 3BW?

The road up to the cafe is reported to be excellent. Also, there are other BMers coming up the way as part of their Sunday ride-out - so we hope to all meet up for a cuppa, hug, a wee natter another wee hug (yes I am keen on the odd hug or 5 ) then all go on our merry way.

So far definite goers are : paneurojim Glasgow
BOBKAT Ayrshire
WENDERS +1 cheshire

Possible: EMDEE Hamilton

We can get meet up points along the way, Carlisle we could meet up with BMers from there. Come on folks help us celebrate the start of Spring 2012 - woohooooooooo

Update Reply
wenders @ 21/03/2012 20:42  

Awwww Bobs, thought you were planning to go to Keswick....you will be so close but so far.....that whopping great hill up to Hartside is a tad too scary for little me just yet

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 21/03/2012 20:48  

People please anyone interested in this ride out, a lot meeting near lancaster, and anyone up for taking Allison2011 pilly to this please speak now or pm lol...Could also have a meeting place at Lymm Services if anyone from that area interested.....

Update Reply
wenders @ 21/03/2012 21:07  

Lift for above sorted thanks people xx

Update Reply
wenders @ 21/03/2012 21:37  

Daftun Looking forward to seeing you hun & Jim will be giddy about your homemade cake lol xx
Minnie, I know hun but so many were going to Hartside, Jim is going to pm you about pillying you oooop the hill, hope to see you Keswick cafe next time xx Wenders, good on you for getting a allison a pilly - more the merrier xx Tiger Tim & Pedskull, so great your coming along see there - this will be your first BM event woohoooo xx Jim & I will be at Junction 40 Penrith off the M6 from around 11.30 am - so far we have arranged to meet Wenders, Tiger Tim & Ped and possibly Radicalrabbit & allison_2011 at 12 noon there. Then we'll head to Hartside to meet everyone else. So anyone want to wanting to join us, you have the times and be fantastic to see you. dabe is coming down the Edinburgh Newcastle road A1 then across the A69, pm him if you want to meet up.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 22/03/2012 07:33  

Will see you all sunday....one way or the other Can't have you lot in my backyard without saying hello

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 22/03/2012 08:11  

Anyone from further South wanting to join this can meet us at:
M6 North - Lancaster Forton (Moto) services. Just before Jnct 32. LA2 9DU. Around noon to leave at half twelve.
Please pm me so I know who to look out for.

Any advance on the following list -

Defo: Riggy66
Slly
Rossi 64

Poss: Kaycat
Nitro70

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 22/03/2012 09:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email