MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Nottinghamshire

Nottinghamshire (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Nottinghamshire (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Nottinghamshire

Hi everyone, I'm from Notts too and am finally a full member so can reply to threads. I'd love to go on some ride outs. Where is the meeting point for the egg run tomorrow? I looked on the events page but can't find it on Google Maps.

Update Reply
OMNF @ 31/03/2012 21:01  

Its the forest recreation ground Nat... where goose fair is? there is big park and ride for trams there? if you find gregory boulevard you cant go wrong as its on there and its big car park so cant miss it chick ps. well done on the full member bit and may see ya tmrw if i can get meself ooota me pit ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2012 21:03  

Thanks Suzi, Fingers crossed you will, if i can get some petrol! lol

Update Reply
OMNF @ 31/03/2012 21:09  

I'll be there tomorrow and up for a ride out after.
See you there

Update Reply
mike99 @ 31/03/2012 21:24  

If for some reason we don't find each other during the run we can meet up in the Civic Centre car park.

Left out of the Fire Station and first left......hopefully that'll work!

Fingers crossed Nat will be following me to the run, so we're well on our way to a little soiree!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2012 21:49  

Was great to meet you all today, had a brilliant time and already looking forward to the next meet

Update Reply
OMNF @ 01/04/2012 16:38  

was great to meet you too Nat and Squiddy - i went through a river on teh way home Nat .... next time i say no A roads ... only nice B roads with more twisties ..... until teh next time whooop

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2012 19:06  

You got your self off you death bed then Suz I hope you all had a good time

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/04/2012 19:44  

tee hee yus david ... squash, plenty food, early night and pain killers... not the usual sat night bt then i defo wouldn not have made it hahaha... well worth the early rising.... not said that for a while ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2012 20:14  

I caught sun yesterday. Across my nose, cheeks and forehead. Little bit sore today. me----->

Update Reply
OMNF @ 02/04/2012 10:03  

Missed all the arrangements Doh! Sounds like a wonderful day out.

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 02/04/2012 11:08  

It certainly was good to meet everyone and a good laugh to!

Luckily my bald noggin didn't catch the sun as much as yours Nat but I do seem to have gained a healthy glow!

Here's to the next one!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2012 19:28  

Anybody fancy a meet up soon. Doesn't necessarily need to be a ride-out could just meet at a nice pub somewhere so we can meet eachother. Was thinking easter monday. About 6pm onwards. Does everyone know white post pub? It straight opposite white post farm. Got nice big car park and nice grub too.
If you think another location would be better let me know.

Nat

Update Reply
OMNF @ 07/04/2012 08:37  

That's very civilised of you Nat, I shall definitely show my face and have pencilled it in my diary; Easter Monday, 18.00hrs, the White Post in Farnsfield!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 10:22  

sounds good to me too - i take it you are all riding?... any partriculare reason why so late? or are you driving?? p.s. ...do you mean the white post farm on the A614? or i may be on me todd at teh wrong venue hahahaha - unless we all go to matlock for late fish and chips

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 18:33  

Yeah thats the place Suzi. I'm at the Wednesday v Oldham game in the day so can't make it till then and thought some people might be working. Suzi do you know if there's anyway for me to contact everyone in that area so they know? Or do i have to search through and message them all individually. Oh and yes i'm riding

Update Reply
OMNF @ 07/04/2012 18:42  

im not sure how to do a block mail to a load of peeps to be honest Nat .... i would ahve done same as you and looked up everyone by area and sent individual ones... maybe someone else knows?? who may read this and enlighten us!!?? or mail one of the moderators chick? Il be riding too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 19:04  

Right third time lucky, for some reason everytime I post on this thread it doesn't if you get my drift. My home turf the white post so I think it would be rude not to at least show my face. Weather forecast says it might be a wet one so bin bags at the ready. I thought it was a bit sort of posh as in a bit of an eatery, maybe its changed since I was last there. Its a bit of a hop skip and a jump so if anyone wants a ride in give me a shout, that should make it a decent ride for me.

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 08/04/2012 08:15  

dwbh, no its not posh mate, I think it may be a "two for one". I do some work there now and again. Dave

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2012 09:21  

Good numbers are increasing! we're up to 4!! lol

Update Reply
OMNF @ 08/04/2012 13:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email