MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Nottinghamshire

Nottinghamshire - Forums [Biker Match] Nottinghamshire - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Nottinghamshire

Hi All,

just wondering if anyone was bimbling around Nottinghamshire in the near future and fancied meeting up for a brew sometime?

It'd be nice to actually meet folk off here, rather than just message and what not!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2012 17:19  

Hi Squiddy - check out the events calendar, or why not set up a meet somewhere good near you. There'll be loads of people up for a meet/ride out

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 19/03/2012 17:45  

And if you fancy a ride, come north, Yorkshire is God's own county

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2012 17:52  

hi Squiddy.. theres a few going to the doo at mablethorpe this comming weekend, which isnt a million miles from you, so that might be worth a look..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2012 17:54  

I'm in Derbyshire but close enough to Notts border for some bimbling. You thinking pub/cafe or something? If you set something up I reckon a few people would go. Liz

Update Reply
Harley Liz @ 19/03/2012 19:41  

ay up squiddy im notts too matey and up for a ride out - probs be out and about this weekend for sure

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2012 20:00  

watch ya dude i get up to me oldladys in ollerton quiet a bit can always drop yo pm when i gonn be up that way.

Update Reply
rossi 64 @ 19/03/2012 20:24  

Hiya, I'm on the Notts/Derbyshire border. Happy to come out for a blast if I'm not at work (I work shifts so I'm often free at strange times mind) :)

Give me a holla when you're free to go out on the bikes

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2012 19:16  

Squiddy, I`m not too far from yourself, just off junc. 29. Giz a shout anytime mate.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2012 21:08  

Eyup Notts born and bread (hehe) will deffo be out and about on Saturday, picking up my new bike <giggles like a child>

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 21/03/2012 13:56  

what bike you getting dwbh? soz squiddy ... would have been sooo rude not to ask haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2012 20:27  

Thanks everyone, it's much appreciated!

I'm now away this weekend but would like to PM you (probably not all at the same time!) if that's ok in the not too distant future and maybe we can all meet up somewhere or meet up individually sometime.

Thanks again it's great to get such a friendly response and I'm really looking forward to meeting you all!

Like Suzi I'm curious about your new bike too dwbh!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2012 20:30  

Well I love my Triumphs, was after a slow chugging cruiser to compliment the 800 tiger and the barking KTM 600. So I borrowed a Speedmaster for the day and it was a little too Slow for me (not that its a slow bike, its just me you understand) then a metalic Grey Rocket three came up for grabs and I did a deal with the Sprint. Sadly no Rocket this weekend as it is due an electrical recall. Some say the Rocket is actually faster than the Sprint with 140 instead of 125 bhp, but the 350kg compensates for that so marginally it is slower than the sprint and therefore qualifies as a slower cruiser, just. Isn't it amazing how you can manage catergories of bikes when you really want to? :-)

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 23/03/2012 16:30  

ahhh, nice one dw im sure you will have miles with smiles on ya new rocket .... or shoudl i say your new "slow chugging cruiser" ... your words not mine i hasten to add after all i ride a harley have fun and maybe see you out on rocky the rocket

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2012 20:48  

Very nice bike matey. I've got a quality chrome fender kit for it if you fancy a shiny bargain for your new baby!

Maybe we should all sort out somewhere central-ish from where we all would be coming from and sort a date for a Nottinghamshire type meet up?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2012 16:24  

I've mentioned this on the Nottingham Egg Run Forum and hate to sound pushy but does anyone fancy meeting up on Sunday after the run, even if you're not participating in the run itself?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2012 18:52  

Ay up Suzie, Im Notm Based .. Arnold, so if wanna last min ride out,,, let me know ... always game if petrol is avail lol xxxha ha

Update Reply
kazninja @ 30/03/2012 19:03  

only just seen this comment about after run squiddy... im up for this for sure .. not sure if im defo doing run or not... will decide tmrw or sunday morning but up for run out later ay up Kaz me lovely -you comin out to play sunday after run tooo x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2012 19:11  

Well the run finishes in Mansfield at 10-ish, not sure how long the egg handover type stuff takes.......so any suggestions on a meet up point or shall those doing the run seek each other out first at the Fire Station and then ride out to meet t'others?

Ooh! so many questions but no answers....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2012 10:41  

probs easiet to decide either when we all meet at the forest ground before setting orf or wen we get to fire station me thinketh ... looks like i got no choice and AM Going on the egg run too now ...... i been told hahaha was thikning of maybe goin squires after... but i gonna play it by ear as totally knckd this weekend.. see ya all there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2012 17:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email