MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Let's hjear it for Ragnar No 1

Let's hjear it for Ragnar No 1 - Forums [Biker Match] Let's hjear it for Ragnar No 1 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Let's hjear it for Ragnar No 1

And he really is number one! Yesterday I went to the ace Cafe on the back of his Kawasaki GT550, complete with a top box, and it was every bit as fantastic as I remember from years ago. It was so kind of Ragnar to give up his Saturday afternoon and his petrol - he wouldn't take a penny for that so I bought him a mug of tea - and it was absolutely brilliant. His old Quacker didn't go that fast, but that was probably down to my 17 stone plus on the back, in full leathers, a back protector, boots and full face lid, which all must have added even more weight, but it was great. We're going to keep in touch and maybe, hopefully, I will meet some of you when I come on the back with Ragnar to a meeting in the South East, hopefully in the not too distant future. As I'm a car man through and through I'm almost converted, and I didn't even mind the rain on the way back! And thanks to Wenders for putting Ragnar in touch with me. It really does mean a lot and I really feel my world is opening up and I am already making a few new friends. Thanks once again, keep safe and hope to meet some of you soon. Alfarogers. PS: if anyone else living in or near to London wants to give a blind man a ride I'm really up for it!

Update Reply
alfarogers @ 18/03/2012 10:53  

Hail Ragnar

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2012 11:09  

Awww that was nice of Ragnar, what a lovely guy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2012 15:22  

good on ya Raggy nice one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2012 18:12  

Just confirmed what I knew all along......

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 18/03/2012 18:43  

Lovely post

2 brilliant people prepared to try something new...look forward to meeting you both one day

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/03/2012 19:11  

Top guy Ragnar, well done you!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2012 19:17  

Nice one to you both, So glad you got out & Ragnar your just earned yourself a drink when I meet up with you

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2012 20:37  

That's brilliant , lovely to hear you had such a great time. What a star Ragnar is

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/03/2012 21:41  

Aww thanks Alfarogers, you're welcome hun. And big thank you to Ragnar, ur one in a million mate!!!!

Glad you both had a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/03/2012 22:05  

Make's you feel good inside when you hear of someone doing a good turn for someone else Well done Ragnar Alfarogers hopefully there are others to help you get out and enjoy two wheels

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2012 22:07  

big up ragnar

Update Reply
xj @ 18/03/2012 22:19  

Nice one

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/03/2012 09:57  

alpharogers i'm so pleased for you that you got this off your 'things to do' tick list. Ragnar helping you fulfill this just displays all the top qualities of people to this site. Ragnar good on you

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/03/2012 12:57  

In this cynical world it's rather ace to see regular folk just doing their thing and being properly human.

Hats off to Ragner, definitely a bloke I'd like to meet and Steve; let me know if you ever intend visiting Nottinghamshire.

Ain't life brilliant!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2012 17:11  

Fan-bloody-tastic!

How easy it is to out a smile on sooooo many faces.

Well done Wenders and Ragnar1 for doing that and welcome - Alfarogers - to the nuthouse!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 21/03/2012 10:12  

This thread just shows the true ethos of BM. WTG Wenders & Ragnar you are both top peeps.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 21/03/2012 10:21  

I truly don't think there are a better bunch of people.. anywhere! Huge smile reading that.. Way to Go Ragnar & Wenders! That is just lusher than lush

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 21/03/2012 14:44  

Nice one Chris, As it was said before, you are one in a million and Alfarogers was the one on a pillion. Brilliant

Update Reply
davidneale @ 24/03/2012 06:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email