MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Mothers Day

Mothers Day - Forums [Biker Match] Mothers Day - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Mothers Day

Yes I know it is a commercial thing...but it does focus our attention on who IS important in our lives. I just wanted to say to all you mothers out there..thankyou. The gift of a child is the most important thing two people can share. I will always love my ex for the children she provided us. My mother died a few yrs ago but this day along with her bday helps me reflect on all she did for me. So folks dnt forget Mum tmrw....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 17/03/2012 11:18  

I miss my mam, Jessie, she died in Nov 2010, and I miss my son, Danno (Shadz on here) he works away from home a lot, I love being his mum.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/03/2012 11:32  

Tomorrow would also have been my Mum's birthday, she's been gone 18yrs this year, and I miss her every day

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 17/03/2012 13:15  

I love my mum sooooooooo much!!!!!!

Happy mothers day to all mums, wherever they may be xxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 17/03/2012 15:11  

Miss my gran loads at this time of year, tho I am very close to my mother I was raised through my teenage years by my gran (did not get on with stepdad) she was a lovely woman who taught me to never be afraid to be me, be happy with who I am & live the best life I can.

I have passed that onto my boys & have 2 fab kids,I am so proud of, who tell me every day they love me

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/03/2012 15:45  

Happy Mothers Day ladies

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/03/2012 01:39  

In was thinking I'd get my Mum a new iron for Mother's Day. Do you think she'd appreciate it and a pile of ironing to test it on; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 18/03/2012 02:01  

I'm guessing your mum's response would be lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/03/2012 06:16  

Lol Simon, I know what my responce would be, and you would prob need medical attention to remove the iron lmao

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2012 07:20  

lmao @ Shell :)

Update Reply
dabe @ 18/03/2012 07:23  

Hope all you mums had a good day.... Bit surprised that so few expressed their feelings in the thread tho......my mum was the most important person in my life and I proud to express it. Happy Mothers Day Mum!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 18/03/2012 17:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email