MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Free for all, Jibberish thread!!

Free for all, Jibberish thread!! (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Free for all, Jibberish thread!! (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Free for all, Jibberish thread!!

No Question Mr Neale your slacking

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2012 14:04  

Does anyone per chance know my library card number? seems to have disappeared n me library books have gone off, they smell a funny colour

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 19/04/2012 11:57  

be nice would use this rather than hi-jack threads...and then never shut the f*@k up

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2012 13:00  

if people would

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2012 10:34  

3 days off work and i've been happy. not looking forward to getting up this morning

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2012 01:50  

Why is there never anything decent to match on telly? 500 channels of rubbish

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 09/05/2012 12:43  

I've had a bad day. First the wife was being her usual nasty self to me. Second I dropped the guzzi, ok only gentle cos I was trying to put the stand down (spring bloody loaded). Third the supermarket was full of screaming kids. Why can't companies have rows of little cages outside for people to put the horrid spoilt brats in. It would make shopping much more relaxed, no more hearing can I have.................. NO whhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr. I hate it

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 09/05/2012 18:09  

Tim, big deep breath and breathe......

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 09/05/2012 18:32  

tHE RAIN ...............................................................NOT MORE BLOODY RAIN ......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2012 18:37  

I could rant on about everything for hours. They say that there's always someone worse of than yourself. Well I'd love to meet them, I need a damn good laugh. My back is hurting, my hands are hurting, my knees are hurting, my neck is hurting. It's nearly midnight but I can't be bothered to get up off the sofa to go to bed. And to cap it all I've seen the weather forecast...............

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 09/05/2012 23:46  

i like tims idea about cages. every house should have one, and there should be a soundproof one on every street corner to keep those cheeky noisy little brats in. while im at it there should be a bigger cage next to the brats cage to shove those pussy footing country destroying do gooders in - permanently. what about this hanza bloke. the most evil piece of shit going, he'd destroy us and this country without thinking and the country's broke and he's costing us millions. what the hell is going on. unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable. spot the connection between these two rants.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2012 03:08  

can I use the hosepipe to clean the bike or is it still a drought and I have got to nip to the garage and use the jetwash

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2012 22:12  

Thankfully, I've been laid up with a nasty bug and missed all the "JUBILATIONS" By the time I get back out on the road I'll have missed it all And best of all .......... the weather is set to improve for next weekend Now that's what I call a RESULT

Update Reply
Emzed @ 04/06/2012 00:26  

The telly for the next few weeks is being ruined by bloody football!!! Why do they have to put it on mainstream channels? There's loads of digital channels to put it on. It's not really important, who really cares about who's "best" in the bankrupt superstate known as Europe? A load of over payed thick yobbos running around a field trying to kick an inflated bit of leather. Or is it plastic now?

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 08/06/2012 16:32  

totally agree tt. can't see what anyone can see in a load of blokes kicking a little ball around.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 22:34  

Do like I did and get rid of the telly Simples

Update Reply
Emzed @ 10/06/2012 05:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email