MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Snetterton 17/18 March

Snetterton 17/18 March (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Snetterton 17/18 March (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Snetterton 17/18 March

I am actually getting quite giddy now wahooooooooo Thats cuz you keep dancing around in circles or you have started the booze cruise early (pirate canal trip)

Update Reply
Timeout @ 15/03/2012 16:58  

Safe journey down and will see you all on Sunday
Good luck Team Spesh

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2012 17:11  

This is this weekend so bringing it back to the front page

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2012 10:39  

On Sunday, the Met say 20-40% Chance of Light Rain Showers. So this means it will absolutely P..s it down! LOL.

Bringing me big Fishing umbrella and maybe me waders!

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 16/03/2012 12:18  

vroooom go spesh go!!!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 17/03/2012 11:08  

Info on tomorrow's meet at Snetterton Gates Open - 07.30 Track action starts - 9.00 Adult Admission - £13 on the gate Children under 12- Free Snetterton Enqutres - 08434539000 GOOD LUCK TEAM SPESH

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2012 12:35  

it's bloody freezing

Update Reply
xj @ 18/03/2012 12:36  

Good days racing at Snetterton, star attraction....Team Spesh....The guy is a hero.....First weekend racing & he's pipped to the post for his class trophy by 5,000ths of a second!! Stella almost fell off the pit lane wall in the exitement..
Great to see the Brummie crowd again and a very cold xj all the way from Maidstone, great company, great racing...all in all a brilliant day..

Update Reply
old red @ 18/03/2012 18:34  

One great day had by all. Well done Spesh a good days racing!! Lovely to meet up with some new faces and good to see some friends The cold and rain didn't spoil a brilliant day I've put some pic's on the event (if I missed anyone....SORRY)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2012 20:38  

brill day, good ride, except when my satnav decided i didn't want to go to snetterton i wanted to go to a pig farm somewhere near garibaldi biscuit ham(or something like that) instead.
good racing, awesome first outing for spesh. met some good people, had a good laugh, those people from middle earth are really friendly and funny. i was extremely surprised having read tolkien's novels.
great day and hopefully will catch up with everyone soon. oh and old people get a discount on admission apparently.

Update Reply
xj @ 18/03/2012 22:31  

Brilliant weekend and Spesh more than deserves everybodies praise, he was awesome.

I didnt have any need to jump the fence, he raced superbly. My heart rate is just about back to normal now, it is so much more exciting when you know somebody (and i di make a point of telling everyone i knew him lol), second race today really did get my adrenalin going and i scared the poor man who was sitting in the car behind us :)

Those who couldnt make it you missed a corker, so get to the next Team Spesh Racing weekend its worth every last minute.

Spesh you are my Rossi

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/03/2012 23:08  

Thanks for the pics Ellie and xj, you all look so cold http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2873

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/03/2012 09:35  

Didn't quite manage to run over that cheeky cow on the gate as I left Snett.....Senior Citizen my arse!!! Even she couldn't spoil a great day..

Update Reply
old red @ 19/03/2012 09:53  

I thought that was quite funny Red lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/03/2012 10:06  

Gonna get my discount next time though, sod the shame of it..Seniors ticket indeed..

Update Reply
old red @ 19/03/2012 10:10  

Must admit your face was a picture when she asked you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2012 18:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email