MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

and another newbie..!

and another newbie..! - Forums [Biker Match] and another newbie..! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

and another newbie..!

well i was a 'lurker,' but you all seem like a nice bunch so have splashed out on a proper membership!

am looking through the events page to see which events I can get to.. will be at mablethorpe on the Saturday with Triumph Owners Club stand so hopefully see some of you there..

bye for now!

ps.. I'm not normally tapping away on a keyboard this early on a sunday but just home from nightshift..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2012 07:33  

Hiya and welcome to BM Neil

Hope you get as much out the site as I have

Jump in and enjoy

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 11/03/2012 08:01  

Welcome to BM Neil

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2012 08:30  

Hello NeilD3, wishing you a warm welcome to the site and good on you for taking the plunge to full membership - I'm sure you won't be disappointed. There's lots to get involved in so look forward to catching up with you at a rally or event over the season. There are some awesome folk of this site and i'm sure you will make many good mates. All the best, stay safe and be happy

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 11/03/2012 17:08  

Hi NeilD3Welcome to BM. It looks like you have already found your way around, so all I can say is, have a good time and we may meet up at an event somewhere. We have similar interests I think, old classic bikes.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 11/03/2012 17:28  

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/03/2012 22:13  

Hello good evening and welcome to the madhouse :)

Take a look at the events pages and try to get to a meet as soon as possible so we can annoy you in person lol

Any questions then just PROD A MOD, a list of site staff is on a link at the bottom of the page.

Keep grinning and winning

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/03/2012 22:52  

thanks all for the welcomes..! yep I'll definately keep an eye on the events page.. I'm probably equal distance between the Squires and east Anglia meets for 'day trips'... have to see what fits in with my shifts/leave, although I've booked most of my leave this year as I've splashed out and am doing the 2 weeks on a Harley in the USA' thing in September..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2012 08:07  

cool pm me that details of the harly ride thinking of doing it next year
thanks kay x

Update Reply
kaycat @ 13/03/2012 08:59  

Hello Neil welcome to BM always a warm welcome from us in East Anglia, just let me know your coming to an event and I'll keep an eye open for you. Enjoy the site

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2012 19:14  

right-o Elliemay, I'll keep an eye out on the calendar - am working this weekend so wont make Snett, but will have a trundle down the A17 at some point and meet you lot!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2012 18:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email