MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Operation and unavailability

Operation and unavailability (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Operation and unavailability (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Operation and unavailability

Just so you don't get too embarrasses either Matt but farting is the least of your worries, when you sleep it is known that you get wood in it often....... Just think about that as the nurse comes in who has been checking on you as you sleep...

ha ha ha stand too attention oooowwwww matron pmsl......

hope it isn't cold in that room ha ha, speedy recovery mate, back on the bike soon...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2012 06:19  

Well the super-hot one just brought my breakfast, but she's a miserable sod. The others are all much nicer. But breakfast-nurse is super cute though

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/03/2012 06:53  

Could be worse you could have Bj and boss mom there

Update Reply
JP @ 15/03/2012 07:00  

I think you're going to pay for that JP

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 15/03/2012 08:36  

Whats NEW Riggy

Matt good to see that your smiling still

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/03/2012 08:38  

Oh like that is it Old Un, no breakfasts for you next time were camping !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/03/2012 09:16  

You can try

Update Reply
JP @ 15/03/2012 09:51  

How have you been today Matt, not too bored I hope? I hope you have a good day tomorrow

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/03/2012 22:40  

Hows it all going Matt?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 17/03/2012 07:25  

think he was asked to leave after a breach of health and safety rules.The release of flamable gasses in a confind space

Update Reply
JP @ 17/03/2012 08:15  

home now folks. Best mate came over from England to look after me too but he's just gone back home. Shame he couldn't stay longer. Now I need to get help from neighbours and mates here, i'm still pretty immobile and it hurts a lot still. Bit worried that the leg pains haven't gone away now they've removed the disc completely as they were under the impression the pain was coming from inside the disc - so in theory it should be much better now and it isn't.

Just gotta play the waiting game now. Wish I could sit up and get around more

Oh and I really have to stop sneezing... jesus christ it hurts sooo much

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/03/2012 10:03  

Aww Matt, hugs You said yourself it was MAJOR surgery so you will have to practice being patient. (That'll be more difficult than keeping still lol)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/03/2012 10:38  

Great to see you home.....is the brekfast nurse still gonna visit tho!! Hope the painkillers doing their job..... Mothers day tmrw.......dnt forget lol

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 17/03/2012 11:11  

Matt, don't fret about the leg pain, the pain in your legs comes from the rotten disc crushing on the nerves which run down your legs, straight after op doesn't cure it because the nerves have been squashed for so long. Give it a while, the nerves should relax again and get back to original after being crushed, and when they do the pain in your legs will go.

You can check its this by pressing on your leg at the back of your knee, right where it bends, be careful, don't press too hard cos that's where your nerve runs and will hurt like hell when you press on it!!!!!

Take it easy for a while, let your body and back tell you when its had enough and LISTEN to them!!!!!!

Hot baths should help, and when your're a wee bit better start some muscle strengthening mild exercise for the muscles around your spine, will work wonders and aid recovery, but gentle and ask physio for good back strengthening exercises, to do at home NO GOING TO GYM yet!!!!!

Glad op went well and hang on in there....But cannot stress enough how important it is to let yourself recovery properly!!!! Don't wreck what the surgeons have done by being impatient, you will pay in a few years if you don't behave now!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 17/03/2012 19:57  

I can see your gonna end up with your mother having to come over or your going to undo all the work thats just been done ...

Its major surgery hon, its going to take some time to heal correctly & recover, dont push it too much & go at the pace that the Drs say you should be going at, dont rush it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/03/2012 20:04  

Well I'm drinking lots of beer and watching many movies, I really could get used to this lifestyle lol

Wenders...the docs were saying my pain was from INSIDE my disc though, not the nerve at the back. The hernia wasn't so big, but the disc itself was degenerating and causing pain from inside itself as it burned away. Micro-movements he said. Just wondering now if I should be using the cross-trainer a little each day rather than walking, it's much less impact and I can put it on the lowest level just to get the movement going

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/03/2012 09:39  

it's much less impact and I can put it on the lowest level just to get the movement going

HA !!!

Till you think 'oh this is ok, no probs, easy peasy' & then screw it all up by overdoing it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2012 09:43  

yea true but they don't want my lying down too much either. I need to get the right balance. I was walking yesterday and the concrete was hurting. I had to get myself to a nearby field to continue walking without the jolt up my back

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/03/2012 12:00  

Your concrete was hurting?? Are you sure you were operated on by a surgeon and not a builder?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/03/2012 13:10  

lol looks like a bob the builder put some pieces up my backside...

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/03/2012 17:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email