MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th 12th May @ Squires

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th  12th May @ Squires (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Northern Rockers Rumble 11th  12th May @ Squires (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Northern Rockers Rumble 11th 12th May @ Squires

@XK - you're just jealous 'cos i didn't throw it over you!!!

Anyhoo - waddya expect when ya creep up behind a girl, firing your popper at her!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2012 20:08  

Only when she is fighting off the BM wierdo's XK ... never knows so much fuss over a sponge pud & custard

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/03/2012 20:10  

Atta girl!!! Good to see you back on form Shell!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2012 20:16  

sponge pud & custard Just as well is wasn't the Spotted Dick!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2012 20:23  

XK your lucky that it was only beer that Betty spilt, I thought you were going to say that Betty got so excited, like a puppy she wee'd (sorry Betty ) now that I know YOU crept up ready to pull you popper no bloody wonder the lassie got a scare Shell, I'll second that - good to see you back on track lady Anyway, you haven't said if you going to go XK, your outfit will be perfect for a Rockers weekend

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 08/03/2012 20:56  

Whooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 08/03/2012 21:06  

I cud b persuaded (ie bribed!) And rockchicky, u r skint, so no more outings 4 u this year (unless u raid Minx's piggy bank) ps - I need no reminding that I owe u several beers! Hav u lost the spanner yet?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2012 21:07  

Hey Rockchickeeee - is that a

Whooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!!

..... cos you is now not being denied?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2012 21:31  

suppose i'm going to have to go to this one seeing as how it's my local and just 1/2 hour down the road, so yes it will be good see you all there

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/03/2012 04:51  

XK ... Have already warrned her about the spotted Dick ... Remember you told me last year about it ;-)

She is working herself up to fighting Bill off when she has apple crumble and custard lmao

Ps Katie n Bettie ... Thanks ... Yup I am back, this year is gonna be a good year ... I KNOW IT !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/03/2012 05:58  

This event is on the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2745

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/03/2012 13:30  

Thanks sandi your a - this will be a great weekend im sure, be a great change in music. I phoned the chap at Squires, no tickets, just pay at the door and free camping as usual ......................................... bring it ooooooooooon ps Bill you need to come, so close it would be rude not to

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/03/2012 17:33  

I don't think Squires ever do tickets for events there. The same weekend, at Squires, is the Forces Fundraising Family Weekend. here's the link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2605

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/03/2012 17:43  

your right Bobkat i shall have to go

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/03/2012 04:40  

Bobs Bobs Bobs wooopwoooop woooohoooo me coming im a rock a billy rebel and support our boys in the forces so am i allowed????

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/03/2012 12:08  

Wenders darlin - you weren't getting a choice lassie mwaaaaaah. Wouldn't be the same without you Didn't realise about the fund raiser for Forces families - this is definitely going to be a good and worthwhile weekend. Is anyone game for a skate????? I don't mean the fishy winged variety, I mean the sliding on you butt on the ice kind of skate Would certainly be a laugh

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 16/03/2012 16:16  

Leeds half marathon on the Sunday...so might have to toddle off and cheer my daughter on. Looking good for the Sat night tho

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 16/03/2012 18:53  

Following a fantastic weekend at Squires, I remembered that Sandi had put this onto the events page. It's only £6 & camping is free. I absolutely love rock-a-billy music - so this is a definate for me. Does anyone else fancy going?

Posted by BOBKAT

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/03/2012 02:10  

Calendar link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2745

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/03/2012 07:09  

typical im working fri and sat day til 7 ;-(

Update Reply
tlrmick @ 18/03/2012 11:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email