MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Wheels next the sea - Norfolk

Wheels next the sea - Norfolk (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Wheels next the sea - Norfolk (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Wheels next the sea - Norfolk

Thanks guys, appreciated.

Saving for a New back tyre at the mo. been a bit to keen on the throttle. Lol

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 05/06/2012 18:29  

If it's still black it's o.k John...

Update Reply
old red @ 07/06/2012 09:12  

I have Michelin Pilot Road 3's on at the mo, a fantastic tyre but a rear is going to cost me £155 fitted and he comes out to me, but looking into the Conti Motions as a cheaper alternative as they get really good reviews.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 07/06/2012 10:13  

This will be a great day out if anyone fancies a rideout I am having a BBQ on the Saturday for people who are going to travel for this Plenty of room if you would like to put your tent up in my garden or crash out in a sleeping bag on the floor.....Spare rooms already taken We are going to start the rideout from mine in Norwich, then breakfast at Gorleston and ride the coast road up to Wells I'll update this nearer the event, with times, meeting places etc and a pm to make sure your still on for this a few days before

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 11:44  

Update: Leaving mine at 9am (NR7) to ride to Gorleston for breakfast Breakfast is at 9.30 at the cafe under Key largo (near the Ocean Rooms) leaving at 10.30ish Comfort break at Cromer at 11.30ish for 15mins and then on to Wells-by-the-sea, hoping to arrive at 12.30. Anyone wishing to start at mine, pm me and I'll give you the address. If others would like to meet up at any of the other places and ride with us pm me and I'll give you my mobile number (so we don't miss you) I have a few staying at mine on the Saturday evening for a BBQ if anyone would like to come and meet us before the ride out, or have to travel and would like somewhere to kip the night before (bring sleeping bags)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 12:55  

So far I have 5 people staying over on the Saturday evening.........9 bikes/10 people leaving mine at 9am for the breakfast run........meeting another 2 bikes/3 people at the cafe Meeting others at Wells. It's going to be good biking weather, cloudy but dry!!!!! Anyone else fancy this rideout? It's a great chance to meet up with others from the same area

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 18:41  

This is this Sunday All welcome, come meet other BM'ers in your area

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2012 21:45  

Oh goody, you can take a rideout to the Farmyard Have a good time everyone

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/06/2012 22:36  

And you David see you soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2012 07:22  

Think I'm the only person in east anglia who talk's on the forums I feel like billy no mates

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2012 14:47  

I'd be ye mate, but i don't come from east anglia.

Update Reply
mike99 @ 14/06/2012 20:15  

Well i'll come on over to East Anglia to chat to you, even eat some of your barbie, but only if you sort out some dry roads for me on Saturday,,,it's a long ways in the wet

Update Reply
lionfish @ 14/06/2012 21:00  

Awww, poor Elliemay, I'll be on the run, but meeting at Grantham (unless it's tipping it down, which it won't be!), so have to see you at wells. Bedford's kinda East Anglia (and don't tell anyone but I was born in Swanton Morley).

Update Reply
jetset @ 15/06/2012 00:15  

If anybody starting from or passing through Peterborough and going directly to Wells and would like to meet up and ride together, may i suggest meeting at MacDonalds at Eye Green on the A47 at 10.30 ish for a 11.00 leave. Look for a middle aged balding bloke on a blue Triumph, that'll be me !

Update Reply
RickM @ 15/06/2012 14:52  

Ahhhh 3 great guys willing to talk to me but still no one from East Anglia.........thats it I'm moving mike99...... I'll see you at Wells lionfish...... you are more than welcome!! I have about 6/7 people staying on the Saturday (might be more yet), with a few more turning up around 8.45 Sunday for the breakfast run and then we'll meet up with some others at the cafe. jetset...... I won't tell anyone, if you don't see you at Wells!! Rick......be good to catch up with you again (been a while ) Rick has come up with a great plan, meeting at Peterbourgh!!! I'm sure you others coming from Grantham could meet up with him near Kings Lynn?? If anyone needs my mobile so we don't miss each other, on the day pm me!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2012 16:28  

Go on then, if the roads are dry in the morning & you have a space for my airbed I'll come & eat all your barbie food. Then again you may prefer to stick me in the shed when you hear how loud I can get snoozing (you have been warned. Could you pm me your details so's I know where I'm going.

Paul

Update Reply
lionfish @ 15/06/2012 16:54  

Go on then, if the roads are dry in the morning & you have a space for my airbed I'll come & eat all your barbie food. Then again you may prefer to stick me in the shed when you hear how loud I can get snoozing (you have been warned. Could you pm me your details so's I know where I'm going.

Paul

Update Reply
lionfish @ 15/06/2012 16:54  

Hi Elliemay I live in east anglia and am more than happy to talk to you, but I do struggle with all these buttons on my keyboard, they seem to have a mind of there own and are never where I think they are. The good news is I can still fix most things electro mechanical, which means despite the fact that my tail tidy lost a fight with my back tyre at 50 MPH and ripped both my indicators off, snapped my number plate in half, and left the remains of the tail tidy wrapped around my swing arm I will still be at yours for 8.45 sunday looking forward to a hearty breakfast in gorleston. so dont move just yet

Update Reply
yzfsam @ 15/06/2012 17:02  

Now come on Elliemay you know that all of us in East Anglia are only too happy to talk to you ! It's just trying to get a word in that stops us. And duck

Update Reply
RickM @ 15/06/2012 17:19  

Paul you haven't heard simple1 snore yet!!! enough to wake the dead and that was from across a field!!! put you two together so the rest of us can get some sleep!! (I'll pm details) yzfsam I hope your ok!! (bikes can be fixed) and promise not to move, if only to get my own back on Rick!!! Rick....... be afraid.........be very afraid!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2012 17:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email