MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

3 Dead 2 Days

3 Dead 2 Days (4) - Forums [Biker Match] 3 Dead 2 Days (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

3 Dead 2 Days

no obviously i dont give a shit and have no compassion (you can tell that of 3 posts i suppose)........ because i choose not to rubberneck, interfere with emergency services and dispense my all knowing (or should that be know all) advice! and having ascertained that it wasnt your "friends" involved maybe you should have just moved on like the rest of the "general public". See Gremlin ....you have categorised me too with the comment "If I find u on my road i'l stop n let u pass, I can always take the police detour later" sorry but i dont ride like a tw*t i am well aware of my limits -when i want to go beyond the norm i stick my leg over my trackbike. David & NL58 but if you spent all your time worrying about other peoples safety you wouldnt have time to consider your own. I do ride with people with a range of abilities but there is no pressure to go beyond what youre capable of.....thats what fag breaks are for.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 28/02/2012 12:39  

hey enough said about this subject ,dont you think.................

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 28/02/2012 12:46  

The forum is nt a place for personal attacks for differences of opinions .... Sorry folks ... locked :(

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 28/02/2012 12:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email