MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out Saturday 25/02/2012

Ride out Saturday 25/02/2012 - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out Saturday 25/02/2012 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out Saturday 25/02/2012

Need to get out on bike ......Up for suggestions .........Am in Notts looking at going to Cleesthorpe.........If interested let me know x

Ori...bsp;People www.cleethorpespeople.co.uk/restaurants/oriental.../business.html 11 reviews
19 Jul 2011 – Oriental Express - Chinese in Cleethorpes. Kings Road,,CLEETHORPES, DN35 0AG . Welcome to the Oriental Express, the ultimate in buffet...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2012 21:18  

any particulare reason cleethorpes chick?? im ridin over to meet up with a mate bout 11am but will be free later in day but you probs be on ya way by then ...... what time you thinkin?/ x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2012 21:21  

Am easy mate could do Matlock or just go for Blast x I have to get OUT !!! lol xx Love to see ya xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2012 21:33  

be careful what you say sunset lol i know the feeling i am out sunday on the beast

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2012 21:35  

sounds good to me chick - last time i rode few week ago me fingers near dropped orf hahaha.... itchin to get out again up for blat aboot to anywhere me tooooo - we'll ave to think of some where to go cause trouble after matlock x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2012 21:37  

Hey will do sat and sun just get out .........So are we Saying Mattlock then get some food on way back xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2012 21:39  

Kaz saying Matlock 10:30 then on to
Lady Bower Reservoir looks good to me x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2012 21:52  

We probably won't make Matlock for 10.30 (far too early after a night on the booze !) Maybe we will see you at Lady Bower a bit later if your still there Will txt Suz tomorrow when we get up ........HB xx

Update Reply
honda baby @ 24/02/2012 08:46  

I'll be at matlock for 10.30 :)

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 24/02/2012 22:22  

hope you had a good one HB when ya finally roused from ya pit, pmsl i was up far too early for a saturdy!!! soz missed ya chick... another time x
was wicked to see you Sunset and ya gorgeous new beast.... the bike that is hahahaha - hope you all enjoyed your ride home.... twas a bit cold for me on way back so was glad to get home and didnt drop off at me mates via coz had me dark visor on ... lookin at gettin paint job for me bike now hahahaha....til next time chickeroonie xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2012 19:14  

Glad you all had fun We were up late but still managed a ride out to Derwent Dam and made it to Squires yesterday where we met up with Sandi and Nellie ( good to see you both ) We left glorious sunshine only to find Yorkshire in grey skies and bloody cold Still was a good blast out for a late plan Hope to catchup with more of you when next we venture oooop norf ! ......HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 27/02/2012 08:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email