MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Newbies attending their very first event

Newbies attending their very first event (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Newbies attending their very first event (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Newbies attending their very first event

Big Fred Ill buy you a pint as XK is paying for the dinners

Update Reply
JP @ 22/02/2012 02:16  

Does anyone know of any BM events happening in the Cheshire or Northwest area - Im a single newbie and it is difficult to just turn up at places on your own at times!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2012 02:24  

Hi shazzap not sure about pub cafe meets in that area but we are having a meet at squires bike cafe Leeds on the 4 march your more than welcome to come over and say hi.

Update Reply
JP @ 22/02/2012 02:59  

hi shazza, get out there gal and do a meet...have a looksie at an event u fancy and who down to be there on event tab. Suggest joining in the relative forum postings or PM folk who are going...you will find a big welcome I sure.....enjoy!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 22/02/2012 05:58  

Shazza, you could do a members search for your area and PM them to see if any go to the Raven Cafe, Whitchurch, not far from you.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 22/02/2012 11:47  

I know loads that go up the Raven, let me or bomb know if you want me to give em a bell or can let you know when they are nwxt going. Used to be a regular haunt of mine when I lived that way

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2012 12:31  

Hang on a minute.

I admit to being a nube and all that happens is that XK and Dave try to mug me for a couple of beers.

Whereas a couple o pretty ladies announce that they are newbies and i get trampled to death . As you all rush to be helpful.

At the very least , that's sexism . If not a severe case of greyhairedoldfartism .

I Am not a happy bunny...Dusty... Lol

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 22/02/2012 14:47  

But Dusty once me and XK are truely lagging the beer will flow in your direction, cos we will be full up. As to greyhairedoldfartism, I strongly resemble that remark

Update Reply
davidneale @ 22/02/2012 16:59  

Newbikerchic...Nice one hun that ur comin to caernarfon to my camping weekend wooohoooooo and if you want i'll come round your way on way and ride over with ya, meet ya on A55 somewhere hun????? Let me know, sure there will be a few more riding over with me!!!!

Shazza hun, you're welcome to come to the camping weekend near caernarfon, wont be too far for ya and people going from liverpool, chester areas and prob meet ya A55 near chester if you want???? Its 18th to 20th may ok!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/02/2012 18:20  

Shazza I've sent you a pm and watch out for that Wenders, she's Welsh

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 22/02/2012 19:14  

Oi miss lady Blackberry i am bloomin not welsh lol, born in Bournemouth and thats not in wales lol and i still live in England unless the border moved overnight hehehe.......

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/02/2012 19:55  

lol ... Shazza ... PM also sent ...

You will be double and tripple booking meets in future

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 22/02/2012 21:51  

Big thanks to all who have messaged me - Its great to know what a friendly and welcoming lot you are - and the madder the better as far as im concerned! I shall certainly take your advice and I will be attending as many events as I can get - Hoping to get over to Rivington Barn in the near future and the KISS Rally looks probable too.
Take care and stay safe xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2012 23:34  

Dusty - you are killing me!
Tena lady required if you carry on!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 26/02/2012 12:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email