MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

wot a lovly day wots everone up two

wot a lovly day wots everone up two  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] wot a lovly day wots everone up two  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

wot a lovly day wots everone up two

Building a shed, then off out on the great fish n chip hunt with Mr P.

Have to go pilly tho as there is no tax on my bike ... must do that at the end of the month lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/03/2012 08:45  

Good grief! It's Sunday. It's the Lake District.... AND IT ISN'T RAINING!!! and no, it isn't a mirage....there's bits of sky this colour North, south, east, west - every direction from here is beautiful when it's a day like this

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 11/03/2012 09:50  

off to Matlock to see my dad for an hour then a ride round derbyshire

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 11/03/2012 10:00  

Raining here near Belfast so staying home for a while

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2012 10:30  

The Manor Cafe nr Leyburn has just re-opened for the season, so a visit later.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2012 10:34  

waiting for a prince on shining chrome to whisk me out into the sunshine............................anyone matching that description PM me LOL

Have a good day folks

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 11/03/2012 11:53  

Off to Devil's Bridge at Kirkby Lonsdale in a bit....hope they're selling ice cream, yeay!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 11/03/2012 13:17  

A happy smiley afternoon sitting in the sun at Squires........with my daughter !! Nice to chat with Sandi and Nellie and spot timhall, bigmally in the distance. BMers enjoy the sun

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 11/03/2012 17:11  

went to listen to my dad moaning for an hour then rode down to Matlock. met up with JP and boss Mom.
came home the long way round via Tideswell and Castleton. Did 75mls then 2mls from home the bike stopped. Came to a halt as if had run out of fuel but tank over half full. Cranked engine several times no joy. Removed fuel pipe between carbs and fuel pump pressed start button with pipe disconnected. No fuel came from pump but bike started. Kept it running while I reconnected the pipe and fuel pump cut in. rode home no probs. Think fuel pump may be on its way out so will invest in a new one before going to Arran.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 11/03/2012 18:33  

Chauffered to The Pondarosa for me, looking forward to riding there myself next time!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2012 21:45  

been running in the Cooper S ready for the Isle of Man rally next weekend :-)

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 11/03/2012 21:56  

Wrong thread LOL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/03/2012 17:03  

Wrong site LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/03/2012 17:37  

Well its been a lovely afternoon over here in sunny Sandbach - took the dog for a walk across some very smelly fields - laughed out loud as Lola (the dog) rolled head over heels down a bank chasing the ball - when she got up she had a WTF happened there look on her face!
Nice day for a ride all those of you who have 2 wheels! xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2012 15:47  

the low cloud never cleared here... I took the bike into town to do food shopping, then off to Skegvegas - Sadly it was mostly closed.. did manage to see the sea through the murk and was a nice ride out anyway, even if it was a tad chilly... first ride out this year where I've not had to clean the bike when I got back, so that was a bonus..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2012 16:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email