MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

wot a lovly day wots everone up two

wot a lovly day wots everone up two  - Forums [Biker Match] wot a lovly day wots everone up two  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

wot a lovly day wots everone up two

wot a lovly day and noo hangover wots everone doing and any room for me on the back lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2012 14:34  

Hi Cottie, welcome to BM - there's a night out in Solihull tonight at the Harvester, (see events page) there's loads of BM peeps coming, get yourself over there & say Hi

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/02/2012 14:46  

I wish it was a lovely day here in Portsmouth!!

Update Reply
Big_Paul @ 18/02/2012 15:03  

hey yes just seen nite out on the events bord but not sure if i am brave to come on me own am really temped got nothing to do tonite xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2012 17:10  

Not so nice here either cottie so you'd be getting a little damp on the back today no hangover huh...you sound suprised...lol...have a great evening whatever you end up doing

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2012 17:12  

Cottie, get yourself down there. Just looked on the Events page and there are quite a few "good" people going tonight. From my experience they will make you very welcome !. Keep an eye on that "Brummie Jackie" though
All you have to do is, get there and say Hi

Update Reply
clarkee @ 18/02/2012 17:18  

Agrees with clarkee....you'll be fine cottie and be made to feel very welcome as well as getting out and having a little fun. Good for ya

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2012 17:21  

ok am just googling it now do they all sit together how do you meet up with them ??
x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2012 17:23  

Oh, you'll soon recognise them

Update Reply
clarkee @ 18/02/2012 17:25  

Cottie hit the nail on the head with that last post. Theres nothing I and I`m sure a few others that would like nothing better than to attend a few meets but are a bit hesitant due to the fact of not knowing anyone. Whilst its all well and good recognising some of the faces from the site, it is sooo not easy just to say "Hi" to a crowd of people that have probably met at previous events and so are already on speaking terms.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2012 17:56  

I agree. Last year there was a meet in March at Matlock Bath. I had not met anyone in here, in person at the time. Riding into Matlock, I thought "sod it, I'm going home" but, that's what I always did.

So I made myself go and find the group. They were stood in a big group and it was offputting. I saw a face I reognised off here and asked if this was the BM group. Mandy (ninja lou) told me it was and then introduced me to a few of the others.....have'nt looked back since'

I know how hard it is but, if you just do it, it will be worth it. If you went tonight they would make you very welcome.

Believe me, I was painfully shy as a kid and still am not the most confident by any means. If I can do it..anyone can, Go for it Cottie and Dave

Update Reply
clarkee @ 18/02/2012 18:25  

Dave...I met a few people from BM a couple of weeks ago...first time ever as I've not been here that long...it was a great day and felt like I had known them for ages. Getting into chat here sometimes helps also...but once you have been to a few events the recognition of fellow BMers becomes easier...I'm looking forward to discovering more this year. I've not come across anyone in Bm who is not a genuine, warm welcoming person who will go out of their way to make sure you feel part of the family. Take a plunge at a few events and test the water...I'm sure you'll enjoy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2012 18:32  

Basically we've ALL been there - gone to our first event & thought oooooooo Sh***te!! That's what makes this site good - we've all had to do the first tentative "hello - is this the BM group?" But once you do, as Clarkee & DaveN says, there's no looking back

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/02/2012 18:39  

Thanks for the feedback guys. It will happen this year and hopefully very soon and looking forward to hopefully getting to know you all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2012 19:06  

oh wasnt it loverly yesterday....gloomy here today..

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 24/02/2012 11:30  

Sund out, roads are dry...I'm stuck in the bloody orifice. lol I can see me leaving early tonight and having a play on the ride home. =D

Update Reply
SomeRandomBiker @ 24/02/2012 12:27  

Two sunny days,tires scrubbed,knee down ,bike racing back on the box,Wales beat England what a great weekend !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2012 15:59  

No work today so out on the bike and party time tonight wot a start to the weekend

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2012 09:52  

im waiting for a txt off someone ? and yes there is a place on the back for you xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2012 10:57  

Its not what I`ve done but what am I gonna do?
Was supposed to be riding out with a couple of mates but got let down last night. suppose will just get on and see where it takes me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2012 08:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email