MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rutland Water - May Bank Holiday

Rutland Water - May Bank Holiday (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Rutland Water - May Bank Holiday (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rutland Water - May Bank Holiday

If it was that foggy, you could have been anywhere.

Are you sure it wasn't smoke from the wood burning stove???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2012 18:22  

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiii ..... god soem people just aint got any new jokes to try out have they..... and they just push and push their luck....... no what i mean anyone..... ?? ...... looks like you could do with a wood burning stove yaself there bbz........ move away from teh harley before she bites....... p.s. thanks chick will check out page 8 now .... or if mike is coming we may end up in mablethorpe ......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2012 18:44  

Sorry Suz,

Thought you were into green issues and the environment, that's why I'm using the same joke, it's called recycling.

Ooooh, bites.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2012 18:46  

PMSL.......is that why you aint got a top on in ya pic too... coz ya was recycling it to wear again for the next week ....... are you coming then??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2012 18:52  

I would love to and catch up with you Luv, but I've booked my ticket for Oulton Park for the BSB.

I'll catch up with you again some time and pray I haven't upset you so I don't get a slap... mmmmmm, on the other hand

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2012 18:58  

ah booo.... ... bsb tho cant fault ya im gonna go cadwell one bt anyhow.... hijacking the forum!! and il be keepin a log..... Rutland water come on peeps

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2012 19:17  

Rain, rain, lovely rain. Putting my flippers on and going for a ride tomorrow, may go round Rutland.

Hey, we're British, a bit of inclement weather is not going to stop us riding and leaving the roads to the cagies! Lol

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 28/04/2012 21:06  

any one seen weather for rideout yet?

Update Reply
suzukihen @ 01/05/2012 20:09  

Its going to be sunny, I will sacrifice a holy person if I need to :) BBC and MET said no rain so it should be dry may be a bit cool though as they said 8deg

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 01/05/2012 21:06  

Whatever the weather it will be great to meet up with everyone

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2012 07:38  

I may give this a go as I had to cancel Into the Valley. The trouble is I won't have any lights as me generator is not so good.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/05/2012 08:00  

~Yayyy will be brill to meet you david after sharing sooo many "ask the next question" moments i hope we all still doing the "sundance"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2012 18:00  

It will be nice to meet you too Suz, plus there is quite a lot of other BMers I haven't met. Lets hope the weather holds out, but I will be coming anyway

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/05/2012 19:36  

I won't be doing this ride unless things change on a personal front over the next few days. For reason why please see this thread. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...added=true I don't have a day off work too often and as I've booked this one off I'm heading to London.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 04/05/2012 00:08  

Sorry to hear this news Simon. I got your PM and have replied.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 04/05/2012 00:25  

cheers David

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 04/05/2012 01:02  

Is everyone still going to this? and is the meeting place still at Whitwell Cafe, LE15 8BL at 13-00 hours. will see you all there

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/05/2012 11:36  

well, now the MOT`s passed David, yeah I`ll be there and theres a few others coming down from this area, be good to meet you mate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2012 11:51  

Nice one Dave, see you there

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/05/2012 11:58  

I was still planning on going so Ill see you there

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 05/05/2012 12:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email