MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Whats an inch and a half worth ???

Whats an inch and a half worth ??? - Forums [Biker Match] Whats an inch and a half worth ??? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Whats an inch and a half worth ???

IF you've been riding a while there's a fair probability you've been knocked off by some dozy car driver. You might have got hurt and there's even a chance you've had some compensation, but we're betting it didn't come close to the payout one Californian rider has just been awarded.

How much? $7,553,000. That's about £5 million in English money. Why so much? Because the injury, while not leading to death or amputation, left his old chap 1.5 inches shorter than it was prior to the accident.

It turns out Matthew Wall had been riding in San Diego in 2007 when he was hit by a shuttle bus. Right where it hurts. It lead to two words guaranteed to send a shudder down any man's back when compiled in a single sentence: “crushing” and “penis”.

While doctors saved the vital appendage there was a need for reconstructive surgery (there's that shudder again) and damage to nerves and arteries in Wall's John Thomas, plus a fractured pubic bone. Nasty, but we imagine the jackpot-sized payout of $5,000,000-per-inch is probably helping dull the pain a little.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2012 16:16  

Depends on how big it was to start with and wether thats flacid or erect?

Update Reply
Ho4701 @ 17/02/2012 16:26  

Well a tanks bigger than that !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2012 16:30  

I should imagine he has gone thro agony, and possibly more agony to come over the years, no amount of money will truly compensate him for his injuries not to mention his embarrassment, having his name all over the newspapers.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/02/2012 16:34  

If I'm being honest, even though I am an old sod I'd rather have everything there and in working order rather than £5 mil.

Update Reply
Gloom @ 17/02/2012 16:59  

Even if he has lost an inch and a half, with 5 million,in the bank, I dare say he will still be attractive to the ladies

Update Reply
clarkee @ 17/02/2012 17:08  

you,d get a really good transplant with that amount of wonga lol

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 17/02/2012 18:30  

Apparently its not the size of the wedge its what you can do with it

Update Reply
Big Fred @ 17/02/2012 23:20  

How much? $7,553,000. That's about £5 million in English money

Christ in english money that must be £10 million in Scottish then

I agree with Gloom bet the money still isn't worth the pain. I got the FJR written of last August and still in lot of pain now. I have a claim in and should receive a very good pay out but I'd rather have my bike and health back.

Frikin car drivers

Update Reply
madscots @ 18/02/2012 00:50  

An inch and half is a flippin lot if you`ve only got 2 inches .. lol

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 19/02/2012 11:22  

You speak fer yerself! <<<<< mine is this big!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2012 11:29  

Xk... unless you've got a 51" screen, your picture only measures about 1 1/2"
Hope you ride carefully dude

Update Reply
justjerry @ 19/02/2012 17:36  

I was on about you XK ..

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 19/02/2012 18:21  

And how would you know?!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2012 18:29  

Xk... unless you've got a 51" screen, your picture only measures about 1 1/2" ~ Classic line from Just Jerry Absolutely dying with laughter here.. can barely see to type.. thank you Jerry.. And no.. I dont have anything constructive to add to this thread just my laughter

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 19/02/2012 20:13  

rather have the use of the equipment really , so money or compo spose is agony payment.. alaways mind the quality & the width ......... pmsl

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 22/02/2012 13:23  

Don't have one, but, must of had a lot of pain and agony and suffering, poor guy, don't think any amount of compensation would really compensate, and i suspect us women would feel as bad if we lost some or all of our prime assets!!!! No smut please, just trying to be understanding for the poor fellow!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/02/2012 20:10  

Just wondered would that be a womans measurement of 1.5 inches or a mans idea of what 1.5 inches is ?

Update Reply
mr t @ 24/02/2012 10:07  

^^lol...that'd depend on who's telling the story, if he's got a wife she'll never agree on how big it used to be. Like most, rather have the equipment. That's gonna cause him pain the rest of his life and probably affect his sex life in a detrimental way...jus coz they reconstructed it doesn't mean it works 100%. Had an accident 4 1/2 years ago where I damaged my spine, knee and hip...that still hurts most days.

Update Reply
SomeRandomBiker @ 24/02/2012 11:01  

Now we all know that a males calculation of length is very different to a females - so what I want to know is who measured it??? Lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2012 14:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email