MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

I am a plank because:-

I am a plank because:- (4) - Forums [Biker Match] I am a plank because:- (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

I am a plank because:-

Not good Mr Neale I know how you feel l had to do my X's tax returns finding relevant recipts bills etc it all takes time

But thats not the way Mr Tax man see's it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2012 21:53  

it was training on hwo to get away from aggressive patients / clients... pmsl on mats, how to get way fro someone trying to strangle you, punch you etc .... all important for a day in the office

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2012 00:26  

What sort of office is that then? Sounds lively!

Update Reply
davidneale @ 06/04/2012 00:29  

pmsl... yus, well.... hahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2012 00:42  

I am a plank at regular intervals..sometmes deliberately due to my strange twisted sense of humour!! However..many many many moons ago on a friday after a particularly hard day puttin big tents up in a hot field!! I got back,kicked my boots off,grabbed my treasure box and fashioned myself a "cylindrical delight" while my recently purchased beers chilled n the kettle was boiling. I had my phat one with a lovely cuppa tea n then went n had a hot bath..aah. Again my beer was chilling nicely in the fridge at this point..I took one with me just to check it compared to my hot bath! After my bath i rolled another cylindrical deelite and grabbed myself a nice cold beer. When it came to rolling another,I still have half a pint left by the way...I couldnt find my tin/treasure box anywhere. I searched for kwite a while and did kwick retrace of my steps etc. You know the score..I looked everywhere but to no avail. I finnished my now warm half pint of beer n thought ...DOH DOH DOH!! But no problem as i still got more cold beer,plenty infact. I will just grab a beer,sit down and chill..it will all become apparent. If you have not guessed by now.!! I went n got beer from fridge n there was my treasure box,in the fridge next to my beer!!! Thats what i call chilled maan.!!! If you recall in the olden days we used to make huge,massive warships outa wooden planks.!!?? Thats me,one o them planks innit. I am not very clever but i kan lift big fings!

Update Reply
ratbikerider @ 06/04/2012 03:05  

Hmm I thought most men had strange twisted sense of humours
well strange at least

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 21:54  

Update Reply
ratbikerider @ 08/04/2012 22:31  

Well men are all strange they were only put on the planet to annoy women

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2012 20:31  

Strange and annoying! Does that count as multi-tasking? I thought only women could manage that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2012 00:30  

Mrs bjp,I am not exactly into the 7 day creation and all that sort of stuff. But if I were as many people are, I seem to recall man as being stuck on this planet 1st. Then God thought to himself, my man Adam, who I made a good job of creating, needs a little extra something in his life, after all it's a bit quiet for him. So as football and motorcycles were not to be invented for quite some time, god gave Adam something else to play with while he was waiting. Having received his new gift from above, a woman, Adams life was far from quiet. In fact he was not very pleased at all, appart from the newly found game that they played , but that didn't happen as much as he wished, plus headache pills had also not been invented yet. Adam longed for the day when a Harley with Screaming eagle pipes was invented. He would not then have to listen to the new Mrs so much. So I say to you Mrs bjp that it was rather the other way around allegedly. Men and women have continued to annoy each other ever since.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 10/04/2012 13:04  

Then I must be a real plank - because I quite like those annoying men!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 10/04/2012 14:08  

I bow to your wisdom Mr Neale

So how do you think we evolved the 7 day thing or monkeys ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2012 00:28  

Left the keys outside in the bike ... again!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 12/04/2012 17:11  

I am a plank for not riding it away while I had a chance.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/04/2012 18:52  

i think im a plank because i still am suprised when i come across a tosser....
i mean the idiot "i dont give a about anyone, or anything except my self" kind of tosser... ya would have thought i would get used to it by now but it still makes me feel disbelief at how uncaring some peeps can be..... usually driving a flash car.. how can any human being be so unhumane!!! soz i think its really got to me the biker beign killed on way to work - why are humans becoming worse and less caring and why cant we line em all up and ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2012 20:28  

Not a plank Suzi, just showing you are a "real" human with feelings and seeing the good in people.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2012 20:50  

fankooo bbz

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2012 22:19  

I am a plank for volunteering to work this weekend There are lots of better things I would rather do.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 13/04/2012 22:46  

Can't disagree wi you there, David!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2012 09:16  

omg , just had a massive plank moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whilst on the fone to a mate i suddenly remembered that i hadnt txd my daughter back , so ......................................... i ran upstairs thinking i had left my fone on charge , couldnt find it anywhere , ran back downstairs and asked my son if he had seen it anywhere and then my mate reminded me that i was talking to her on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as you can imagine , my son is still rolling about on the floor laughing and i think my mate has rang for the men in the white coats lmao

Update Reply
longlegs @ 14/04/2012 18:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email