MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ryans Ride

Ryans Ride (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ryans Ride (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ryans Ride

Just got back from a bril week end, those that didn't do Ryans Ryde you missed a good time. BoomBoom, Loobylou, Kingofjungle, Kat5390 and Vmaxdeg. It was great meeting and spending the week end with you all, told you I was the shy retiring sort hope I didn't let you down. lol I will be doing a write up on the event or should that be happenings very soon and also add pics. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/virago-gal/BMmeetup.jpg[/IMG] Heres a pic for now. [img]

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/08/2007 10:32  

Just got back from a bril week end, those that didn't do Ryans Ryde you missed a good time. BoomBoom, Loobylou, Kingofjungle, Kat5390 and Vmaxdeg. It was great meeting and spending the week end with you all, told you I was the shy retiring sort hope I didn't let you down. lol I will be doing a write up on the event or should that be happenings very soon and also add pics. Heres a pic for now. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/virago-gal/BMmee...meetup.jpg

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/08/2007 10:33  

Just wanted to say a HUGE BIG THANK YOU to CG for inviting moi to RR....I had a fantastic time and was made to feel totally welcome. Already lookin forward to next meet.... Lou

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2007 11:34  

Thanks for that Loobylou, your name will be top of the list don't you worry, great fun company even if you did lead me astray you little party animal. Hopefully catch up with you again very soon.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/08/2007 12:11  

thanks for the invite CG nice to meet you guys well done Lou and Dippy for completing the ride. Sorry I was not more of a party animal but I had things on my mind which the 300 mile today sorted out (well it started to)time to dig the beast out again and hit the road again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2007 13:45  

Wondered what happened to you, one minute you was with us next you were gone, got a bit worried when we jumped your tent and got no response, also not having a reply to the txt's sent you, or even a good bye before you left. hopefully you will get things sorted. Thought we had scared you off being too quiet for you or something.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/08/2007 17:38  

I asked your buddy to say good bye for me as I was off early

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2007 20:11  

hi. me and kate had a great time on ryans ride, we stop for the weekend. the weather was brill and it was nice to meet Cruiser gal,BoomBoom, Loobylou, Kingofjungle, when we got home from ryans ride on sunday the weather was so nice we when to matlock

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 06/08/2007 04:15  

Suffering from bum ache today..... its so small you see ! no padding haha

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 06/08/2007 15:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email