MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Loving Phrases...

Loving Phrases... - Forums [Biker Match] Loving Phrases... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Loving Phrases...

...for your Valentine's cards (next year) I couldn't find it earlier These are entries to a Valentine competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but least romantic second line: Love may be beautiful, love may be blissbut I only slept with you, because I was pi$$ed I thought that I could love no otherUntil, that is, I met your brother Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head. Of loving beauty you float with graceIf only you could hide your face Kind, intelligent, loving and hotThis describes everything you are not I want to feel your sweet embraceBut don't take that paper bag off of your face I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-Damn, I'm good at telling lies! My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:Marrying you screwed up my life I see your face when I am dreamingThat's why I always wake up screaming My love you take my breath awayWhat have you stepped in to smell this way <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> My feelings for you no words can tell<o:p></o:p> Except for maybe "go to hell" <o:p></o:p> What inspired this amorous rhyme?Two parts vodka, one part lime <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/02/2012 22:55  

How about this one Sandi I Love you, I love you I love Almighty I wish your pajamas were next to my nightie. Now dont be mistaken Now dont be misled I meant on the washing line not on me bed

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 17/02/2012 13:32  

Helen of Troy's face launched a thousand ships, Her body was beautiful especially her hips, While yours are like a pair of wedges, And your face could launch a thousand dredgers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2012 12:30  

Where did you get that one from Mel? I seem to remember using it on someone many years ago; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 25/02/2012 04:19  

@ simon I wonder where that come from lol

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 25/02/2012 16:07  

Roses are red violets are blue
with a face likes yours
you belong in a zoo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2012 08:18  

Your eyes are like petals, flower petals

Update Reply