MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

bum in the mud rally

bum in the mud rally (5) - Forums [Biker Match] bum in the mud rally (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

bum in the mud rally

I had a good weekend also, a bit wet and cold at times but the weather was better than I thought it would be. It was good to put faces to names. Thanks to everyone who took part in organising the event. Time for a hot bath now, then I will load up the few photo's I took

Update Reply
davidneale @ 22/04/2012 19:15  

had a brill time at bum in the mud {yes it was wet , lol} £135.10 was raised for {50/50} east anglian air ambulance and motorcycle action group by raffling tickets for "bikerfest 2012" X2 donated by Babs Leopard Pagan , "6th creatures any spare change rally" X2 donated by Mr Creature and "the first P.O.G rally" X2 @pog rally, thank you all for the donations and those who dug deep .................... winners were paul , jock and eddie , well done

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 22/04/2012 21:55  

Looks like I did my usual and only took 5 photos. Now uploaded.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 22/04/2012 21:56  

Hi folk's "New to this site. B'in'M' ex;o W/end! and have a nice memo! of a "Broken Guitar. on stage. i have been 2 that that "Rally' 7'times. & have always enjoyed it. And next time you go? there is a tuck shop on the caravan site' next door! roll on the condommmmmmMMMM!.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 12:41  

Hello alzed welcome to BM We had a great weekend and will be there again next year!!! David good photos and loving your new profile pic!!! Mic I never win the raffle next time!! Sorry if others were there and I missed you!! I did wear my BM shirt so people could find me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 13:40  

Thanks for that Elliemay Welcome to BM alzed Maybe you can go next year with us lot In the mean time check out the events, there is plenty going on throughout the year and lots of good people to meet up with. Get stuck in

Update Reply
davidneale @ 23/04/2012 14:27  

Welcome to the site Alzed, may catch you at the condom rally. Awesome weekend at Bum in the mud...Great to catch up with folk.. Madmic + family and friends... (simple)Simon 1 + friends David Neale Bill 306 Facilities were fantastic as was the food, would reccomend this rally to everyone... Even the shite weather added to it!!

Update Reply
old red @ 23/04/2012 17:18  

I'm glad you all had a good time, but with the state that Moonstone and I were in, I think we made the right decision not to go. For heavy colds that won't go away, damp conditions and late nights are not ideal. After a quiet weekend with plenty of sleep, we seem to be on the mend. We were sorry to miss BITM and especially Full Mental Racket who are based at the Millbeach pub but hopefully, we will be fit for next year's.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 23/04/2012 18:18  

glad no~ones mentioned me rapid erection , opps

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 23/04/2012 21:20  

Not been mentioned, but it's on the photo's

Update Reply
davidneale @ 23/04/2012 21:24  

Thank u-all 4 the welcome;;; ;;; and "yes" there are quite a few events to vent into! spoiled; 4 choice-. do! like the norfolk rallies.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 21:27  

one hell of a man to be able to keep it up all weekend I do believe Davidneale managed to get a photo of it too!!!! and put it on the Event pic's!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 21:29  

hi~ya alzed . pog rally in september , A12 {suffolk/essex border}

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 23/04/2012 21:30  

Hi' Mad mic. Thanks. Is there a "Flyer on the info?. Or u can leave a note on our club W-site? sudsandsycles.com "cheers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 21:46  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2602

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 23/04/2012 21:57  

. Mad mic. Thanks 4 info' and details. I have logged them.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 22:27  

soon ta be that time again , any one commin ?

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 02/02/2013 00:46  

Yes got my tickets!!!! Wouldn't miss this for the world....Must be one of the best site around!!! Looking forward to seeing you again Mic

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2013 17:06  

Oh this years bum in the mud is the 26th - 28th April 2013 Will put up a new post so we don't confuse people!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2013 17:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email