MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Wenders Wonderful Weekend Camping in Snowdonia

Wenders Wonderful Weekend Camping in Snowdonia (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Wenders Wonderful Weekend Camping in Snowdonia (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Wenders Wonderful Weekend Camping in Snowdonia

Yes Bill sorry, should of pointed that out, loads of camp pitches cos having a field to ourselves and, no you dont have to book or pay for a tent pitch in advance, just roll up on 18th May and wooooohoooooo let the good times roll!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/03/2012 11:40  

Wenders +1 my mad daughter wants to come
Bobkat - Paid in full
Pistonbroke72 - paid in full
Dustin666 - paid in full
Allison 2011
Berniepan - paid in full
Emdee - paid in full
KWSIDEB - paid in full Pedskull - paid in full suziyamki

Payment cut off date is 24th people!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/03/2012 20:07  

Wenders , I was wondering about the "big hill" in Snowdonia - is there a wee train or something if folk decide to go to the top or a view point? UNLESS there will be a doctor with us to help resuscitate me when I collapse eeeeeeeeeek

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/03/2012 13:39  

there is a train up there Bobkat, although last time I tried to use it there was a 4 hour wait for a seat.. and that was midweek outside fo school hols.. you can book it online the day before..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2012 14:16  

Just added me name to the list .

Update Reply
rossi 64 @ 19/03/2012 18:32  

Nice one Rossi

Bobs darlin, yes there is the steam train thats takes you right to the summit, but i think its pricey at £25 return, but, compared to the vets bills for havin to put me down if i tried to climb it, maybe tis a bargin

We should see if anyone interested, then book online and see if can get a group booking discount!!!!?????

Update Reply
wenders @ 19/03/2012 19:10  

Thanks Neil & Wenders. LOL Wenders, vets fees for you and me both lassie. It was just a passing thought, I can bring Bino's to look up instead of down hehehe. Anyway, I suppose we'll be to busy riding around the beautiful countryside kinda wish we were going for longer

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/03/2012 19:21  

Oohhh Bobs hehehe binoc's for perving the guys hehehehehehehe

Update Reply
wenders @ 19/03/2012 19:29  

Wenders
Bobkat - Paid in full
Dustin666 - paid in full
Allison 2011
Berniepan - paid in full
Emdee - paid in full
KWSIDEB - paid in full Pedskull - paid in full suziyamkiStonesofyears

Update Reply
wenders @ 19/03/2012 20:40  

Payment on its way.... and looks like it will be the steam train for me... add me to the list of CANT WALKers or I will have a broken too ......unless I get fit by then, and there's no chance of that !!!!

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 19/03/2012 23:31  

Thanks Suzi received payment today hun xx

Update Reply
wenders @ 20/03/2012 20:14  

Wenders - paid in full
Bobkat - Paid in full
Dustin666 - paid in full
Allison 2011
Berniepan - paid in full
Emdee - paid in full
KWSIDEB - paid in full Pedskull - paid in full suziyamki - Paid in full

Update Reply
wenders @ 20/03/2012 20:28  

payment recorded deliver sent today.x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 21/03/2012 19:49  

Woooohoooooo all bodies paid, haha im going to have a good weekend lol, joking, thanks everyone for paying, you're all me darlins, and Ally, luv the card and ur pretty designed envelope, thanks hunny xx

Wenders - paid in full
Bobkat - Paid in full
Dustin666 - paid in full
Allison 2011 - Paid in full
Berniepan - paid in full
Emdee - paid in full
KWSIDEB - paid in full Pedskull - paid in full suziyamki - Paid in full

See you all 18th may in sunny spectacular Snowdonia xxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/03/2012 12:49  

Hi Wenders, Me and Podnil really want to come too, what are the camping arrangements?????? And is it near to you guys????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2012 12:51  

Hey Hazlenut, loads camping, ive arranged a field just for BMers, so you wont be alone, can't say how far bunkhouse is from camping field sorry, will go see place maybe next week, but camping has loads of facilities, electric hook ups (extra cost) but luxury heated toilets and showers, bbq area, washing facilities, snooker and sports hall, and a few other things can't remember but they are on the campsite website and the link is on the thread.

Costs for camping will be £15 per night for you and Podnil, as assume ur sharing tent lol, pricey but they all are around Snowdonia....

Just add on here camping prices for anyone not seen.....£11 per person per night if one in tent, £15 per 2 sharing a tent..

Be good to see you again Hazlenut xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/03/2012 13:00  

paid in full,im getting excited now, glad you liked the card and especially the design all over the envelope - was bored at work,could you tell!!! speak soon lady. x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 22/03/2012 22:48  

bump

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/03/2012 19:43  

Ok, as those of you who booked bunk house are already aware, the campsite booked for this event has, to keep it short, pulled out and we can no longer go there!! I found this out this week, so off i went into Snowdonia yesterday, taking dad for a drive out too, and found us another venue!!! It is much nicer than the first camp site, it's a lovely village pub with camping that are more than happy to have us all there, although the facilities aren't as good, has toilets but no showers, but am working on a site up the road, who wouldnt allow us as a group to camp, but may let us use the shower block!! Im very persistant and persuasive lol!!! The events page will be updated with address etc, and am now having the weekend extended from the 16th May for anyone who wants to come earlier, more time to discover beautiful Snowdonia!!! I have added pics i took yesterday to my profile under heading Wenders Snowdonia if you want to see, all taken within 20 miles from camp. The pub is situated only about 4 miles from Beddgelert, a gorgeous part of Snowdonia with a very sad tale!!! Which, you can find out if you come!!!!! Ok people, so sorry for the muck about, but this weekend will still go ahead as planned, just starting a few days earlier for anyone that wants to come, but, the previous dates of 18th may to 20th still stand for the main occasion!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 30/03/2012 12:56  

Why have they pulled out? our money not good enough?

Update Reply
Phil @ 30/03/2012 13:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email