MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Wenders Wonderful Weekend Camping in Snowdonia

Wenders Wonderful Weekend Camping in Snowdonia (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Wenders Wonderful Weekend Camping in Snowdonia (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Wenders Wonderful Weekend Camping in Snowdonia

Oi me little love bugs stop canoodling on my campin thread!!!!! LOL

We all know ur soooooooooooooo much in love, awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless ur cotton socks.....mwah xxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 21/02/2012 17:12  

Ok peeps please get ur names down i need roundabout numbers attending in next fortnight so i can reserve the camp field......

Have got a really good sensible pal, who knows the area well, sorted to lead the rideout on the saturday which will include mountains, lakes and seaside :) Thanks Desres xx
P.S. Desres knows all the best pubs too

Update Reply
wenders @ 21/02/2012 17:13  

I sincerely hope your 'sensible pal' isn't too sensible Wenders , I'd much rather risk falling off than nodding off. ...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 21/02/2012 17:58  

Naaaaaaaa he isnt that sensible Dustin, sensible as in wont get us lost in the hills in a mad welsh storm!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 21/02/2012 19:57  

Storm???? I thought the sun shone on the righteous. Besides , If you get lost in Wales. You just tell a local that you're looking to buy a holiday cottage and they take you to the border.Of course, they do burn your tent first. ...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 21/02/2012 20:17  

Haha soz Wenders! :) I did say not to make you guys puke :-P x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2012 13:28  

WENDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS If you think MacBeastie will keep up will you all on you mad dash around the Welsh countryside then count me in, want to support you darlin Dusty, nice new pic - I could meet you at Carlisle for the ride down is your up for that? Perhaps meeting folk on the way I've always wanted to go to Wales on the bike - so what better event mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 22/02/2012 15:11  

Bobkat darlin, not going to go mad on rideout hun, just a lovely ride through Snowdonias mountains and coastal areas...............

Dustin please accompany my sweet sister from carlisle, don't like Bobs riding so far alone :( Although she is more than capable :)

Be a pleasure Bobs to have your company, Wales is just a mini Scotland anyway so you'll feel right at home

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/02/2012 17:13  

Yeah Bobcat , sounds like a plan . Could be a nice run down in glorious sunshine . Stopping off for the odd icelolly and a bag of chips. look forward to it . We'll have to arrange a meet . ...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 22/02/2012 18:27  

Hey Wendy, really hope I can get to this if only for the day.....

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 22/02/2012 19:21  

Don't know where abouts in Scotland you live Katie.I'm sitting in Morrisons depot at Bellshill and the sat nav says 295 miles to the site , ouch. ...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 22/02/2012 19:27  

Blackberry lady you best had get to it!!!!! Still got the gloves for ya hun, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dustin don't be such a wuss tis only a wee way!!!!! Lol

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/02/2012 19:52  

Wenders

I don't live in Bellshill . I'm here at work. The campsite is less than 200 miles from my house. I could do that without stopping for a pee.

I was giving bobcat an idea of mileage. Oh no. In the doodoo again. Just realised that I was suggesting it was a long way for a w....

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 22/02/2012 20:47  

Haha Dustin think you need educating sweety lol Don't you worry about Bobkat and distance, that lady has done more events and miles on her bike than anyone else i know!!!!!! And, when others came from Scotland by car for the kiss rally last sept, our Bobs came on her bike as always.......Nuff said, and us girlies will give ya a run for ur money any day with biking...........................

Woooohooooo girls rule lmao xxxx

Jokin Dustin before world war 1079 starts over the subject yet again, its nice youve accepted her offer to meet in carlisle and ride rest of way down....We are all good friends and hopefully, when we have trained you a little bit, got rid of the rough edges, a few minor surgical proceedures etc ya might be one of our friends tooooooooooo......Now you're very honoured!!!!!

Keep smilin and see ya in sunny wales

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/02/2012 21:41  

This sounds brill Wenders!! Hoping can go... will get back to you on this asap

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 23/02/2012 01:14  

Brill Suzy will be good to have your company lady

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/02/2012 12:37  

Calendar Link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2906

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/02/2012 13:10  

Ok Peeps, have had an enquiry off a member who would love to come but cant camp, the campsite has a bunk house sleeps upto 16, 3 bedrooms and kitchen, living room etc, £12 per person per night if between 8 and 16 people booking.So, if any of you would prefer to go in bunk house please let me know ok????!!
Here's details so please let me know asap, Thanks

The Bunkhouse is open all year and is ideally situated for walking and exploring Snowdonia, North Wales.
Only 2 miles from the footpath to Snowdon.

•Large families and groups are welcome to hire the facilities, comprising of:•Bedroom 1 -- 2 x Bunkbeds, 1 Double bed (Sleeps 6)•Bedroom 2 -- 2 x Bunkbeds, 1 Double bed (Sleeps 6)•Bedroom 3 -- 1 x Bunkbeds, 1 Double bed (Sleeps 4)•Lounge -- 1 Put-you-up Bed /Settee (Sleeps 2) with various seating and freeview TV, DVD/CD player.•Washroom -- with shower, toilet and washbasin (extra facilities on our campsite)•Kitchen with full-size fridge/freezer, cooker and microwave, crockery, cutlery and all cooking utensils are supplied.Duvets and pillows supplied. Please bring your own sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, towels and tea towels. Free electricity and central heating.

TARIFF: Minimum charge£70 per nightup to 7 persons£13 each per night8-16 persons£12 each per night

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/02/2012 13:19  

Oooooh that means i can bring the beef again

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/02/2012 13:23  

Wenders my dear lady , I am willing to accept that women in general are more socially evolved , ok then , a lot more socially evolved than us men . BUT , we are quite happy grunting at each other. We are not ''work in progress''.

Even with a full sex change (which involves removing half a man's brain) we are still gonner be nobbly, hairy, sweaty , farty things that can't find anything and don't understand anything . Lol

...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 23/02/2012 13:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email