MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Birthday Blow Out - 3rd March Squires

Birthday Blow Out - 3rd March Squires (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Birthday Blow Out - 3rd March Squires (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Birthday Blow Out - 3rd March Squires

Hey ta exup

what time are people planning on arriving on saturday?

Update Reply
Ho4701 @ 01/03/2012 22:52  

hi bobkat kati am going down on sat morning all be going to corby northamptonshire then to old ham then up to to meet you at sguires all not be there till 3pm i think texs you as am going to leeds

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 01/03/2012 23:11  

I will be down early afternoon midday to get pitched - setup kit.
no real time set for the RB jam, but probably from around 3. Expecting a sound check for live acts after 6 with Charlotte Lane kicking her set off about 7pm. MASKS about 8 and TNSP about 9.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2012 00:51  

I take it the skating rink will be gone then, if bands are playing in the Norton room? It will be a bit warmer without that when we're having our lunch, I was going to say quieter too LOL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/03/2012 01:36  

when i asked them Sandi they said that it would be covered over when they used that room so it may still be there

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/03/2012 01:56  

Hmmmm. A bunch of p'd up bikers on a skating rink ......

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 02/03/2012 07:55  

skating rink side isn't booked so the dividing doors will still be there - after chatting with Jason you need a bout 250+ people to be able to fill both halves or it looks a bit silly. Stage area will be around the wooden steps (but you'll see that when you get there anyway)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2012 10:53  

I've tried putting the tent up .... bit of a performance with plenty of thong showing and a few choice words heard by the neighbours.
Yes there was blood.
Yes I almost got trapped for ever in the metalwork.
No I don't relish doing it in the rain tomorrow.
But I shall - so there.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 02/03/2012 13:08  

Wooohooooooo im off to squires now, a few there so going to meet them all tonight, party started early :):)

Update Reply
wenders @ 02/03/2012 15:07  

Weather report is looking better. It might only rain for a couple of hours - until mid-afternoon.
Will be getting there when I'm up and ready - not going to be able to sit still and wait.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 02/03/2012 17:49  

one more sleep for me and I'll see you all there tomorrow!!!!

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 02/03/2012 19:30  

I've just put my name down and booked into a hotel!!! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!!! Jan XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
FibroWarrior @ 02/03/2012 21:08  

1 more sleep Im so excited i just cant hide it come come on come on lol

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 02/03/2012 23:06  

Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!! Roll on tonight :-) think i sense a hugfest but i'll try really hard not to make the hole in the ozone layer expand too much

See u all later :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 03/03/2012 09:36  

see you all to night

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 03/03/2012 16:12  

skating rink side isn't booked so the dividing doors will still be there - after chatting with Jason you need a bout 250+ people to be able to fill both halves or it looks a bit silly. Stage area will be around the wooden steps (but you'll see that when you get there anyway) So Jasen is keeping the rink as a permanent feature?, I bet it will seem odd not seeing the bands on the stage. Where do folk dance if the dance floor is covered by the rink and dining tables cover the floor in the restaurant? I'm just curious. See you tomorrow

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/03/2012 19:13  

Thanks Exup I had a great night you did well with the groups and good food to, there were 12 tents here last night so we do have a few brave BMers hope you all had a good night

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/03/2012 08:01  

Have got home .... still buzzing (or is that the DT's) from a great weekend.
My apologies to anyone I neglected to say goodbye to today.
Big thank's to all the lovely people, nutters, and other animals I met last night.
My biggest thanks to the birthday boy for organising a great night.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 04/03/2012 16:37  

Was a brill party time thank you for having us xxx Was brill seeing friends and making new ones too xxxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 04/03/2012 16:42  

Thanks for a fanfeckintastic burpday bash exeup and here's hopin yer birfday really was the dogs b*ll*x luff me n Pot's x

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 04/03/2012 19:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email