MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Hero of the Hour

Hero of the Hour  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Hero of the Hour  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Hero of the Hour

Nice one Griff,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2012 15:55  

i get mixed up with all these i, ie, and y on the end of names why can't they all be the same and make life simple Because...*Sandy with a Y is the masculine version, Sandie is the feminine version and mine is that without the E and I've spelled it that way since I was 11 years old, (before Sandi Toksvig became well known lol) so nope, can't change the spelling lol Anyway Bill how difficult can it be?, my name is my member name and is situated above my pic on every post *Derivitive of the Scottish names Alexander (masculine) and Alexandra (feminine) Here endeth the lesson, Amen

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/02/2012 23:03  

...but why isn't Nellie,Nelly then lol. Sorry Sandi....just winding you up

Think I'd best not hi-jack this thread any more...sorry guys. It was a serious one and we're all proud of Griff

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/02/2012 23:07  

...but why isn't Nellie,Nelly then lol. Sorry Sandi....just winding you up LOL I don't know, I only know about the name Sandy/i/ie. Besides nick names are different to abbreviated names init? lol Yes, sorry for hijacking the thread.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/02/2012 23:57  

RC said Give it up for Jimi Griffin.. aka used to be Griffinator on this site... He will likely murder me for this but I don't care.. THIS is what epitomises Biking for me... Today Jimi spent an hour in the freezing cold with a paraplegic biker.. these are his words... "because mr barry who was disabled was on his own broken down on his bike in the freezing conditions for well over an hour i stopped with him but couldnt help other than keep his spirits up while waiting for his insurence firm (carol nash) to sort out recovery for him i heard him say he was a paraplegic and still the wait was horrendous i stayed till the recovery van came so happy he got home... it was bloodly freezing out there and it's not as if he could get up and walk about..."

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/02/2012 23:59  

still confused

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/02/2012 00:18  

Lol.. this is not hijacking.. it's Education... ~ Bill might still be confused but it will all click into place next time he come's to spell your name...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 06/02/2012 08:05  

it will all click into place next time he come's to spell your name... I bet it won't lol Bill, how about just putting Sand? No i, e, or y.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/02/2012 09:09  

And here's another one..
"GremlinMike" Mike calmed me down and stopped my tears instantly when I nearly came acropper on the A1 London yesterday.. then offered to come out and drive with me some of the way back up the A1 until I felt comfortable.. BUT Even more "Hero of the Hour" he then drove down to London... Rescued KwsDebs and her Bike from a dangerously icey/snowbound carpark.. loaded the Bike onto a van and drove her to the saftety of the M3 so she could get home... this was after Digging a friend out of the Snow late the night before!! He must've been wearing superhero pajama's and eating weetabix all week!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 06/02/2012 14:05  

Nice one Mike, again

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/02/2012 08:50  

BM folk never cease to amaze me

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/02/2012 09:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email