MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

using site on a mobile.

using site on a mobile. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] using site on a mobile. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

using site on a mobile.

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2012 13:43  

Oh my god, thanks xj for saying your opera works. I had opera '' mini'' . I am now playing on opera mobile , I hadn't updated the browser since I got the phone. What a difference .... Although I still fancy an HTC with a 5'' screen . ... Dusty ...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 02/02/2012 13:51  

:D

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 02/02/2012 14:22  

Further update. Opera mobile allows you to upload photos direct from your N8 and add a caption. While not being as good as a phone with a modern OS . It is significantly better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Dusty ...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 03/02/2012 12:48  

cant even log into the site from my Nokia N8 every time i fill in username and password it loads then takes me back to the sign in page!

Update Reply
redzed11 @ 03/02/2012 21:01  

can you sign in from the homepage using the login box on the right hand side? Sounds like your browser on the phone isn't handling HTTP 302 redirects. It's a web standard and I'm afraid your phone is at fault

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/02/2012 21:28  

i don't think anybody is suggesting the site is at fault, we are merely logging our experiences of accessing the site on a mobile in the hope somebody has a solution or workaround. unfortunately not everybody is in the privilaged position of being able to possess an up to date phone and we are working with what we have.
redzed, got to ovistore and download the opera browser. it works for me and dustin.

Update Reply
xj @ 03/02/2012 22:15  

for your N8 at Ovi store Don t choose opera mini , choose opera mobile . This post courtesy of opera mobile . . . Dusty

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 04/02/2012 08:34  

what did we do before mobiles???? feck! think i now have information overload!
works fine on my BB btw

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 04/02/2012 09:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email