MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires Cafe, W.Yorks - Sunday 22nd Jan 2012

Squires Cafe, W.Yorks - Sunday 22nd Jan 2012 - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Cafe, W.Yorks - Sunday 22nd Jan 2012 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires Cafe, W.Yorks - Sunday 22nd Jan 2012

Nellie and myself will be at Squires tomorrow, about 1.30-2pm, anyone else going please say hello and come sit with us.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/01/2012 22:25  

The weather looks good for tomorrow, so I think i'll take a trip down to Squires. Probably be there around 2 ish.

Update Reply
timhall @ 21/01/2012 22:33  

Nice one Tim , long time no see.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/01/2012 23:44  

Was planning on spending the day in the garage tomorrow to finish off the Suzuki. Have been sorting it out for 2 years so I guess a couple of hours working on it then a run up to Squires wont hurt. I can finish it off next week.
That's why it's took me 2 years. I'd rather be out and about and not in the garage. So may see you about half one.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 22/01/2012 00:37  

Nice one Harry, see you there

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/01/2012 00:51  

It's wet and windy in Sheffield today, so I'll be going to Squires in car. I can't spend an entire weekend in the flat again, it's doing me head in. Will go upto my garage first and start the bikes up to help with withdrawell symptons. anyone want a lift to Squires today post here or pm me before 12:30

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 22/01/2012 09:21  

Aww Harry, boredom is the pits, glad you've got the car to get you to Squires, see you there. The wind is very strong in Huddersfield (since Nellie arrived ) and I wouldn't recommend anyone ride a bike anywhere today. Plenty of room for cars at Squires and everyone is welcome., we'd love to see you there.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/01/2012 10:19  

Tim what happened to you, are you ok? Nice to see you there Harry, did you get to the supermarket before it closed? It was quite busy at Squires, considering the weather was a bit iffy earlier in the day.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/01/2012 22:17  

It's ok, Tim contacted me to let me know he's ok, he won't be when I see him tho, little sod Hopefully, next time Nellie won't leave his mobile phone resting on the car when he sets off, and have to travel back to mine (about 30 miles) to see if it was still there; which it was (this is where Nellie reminds me of the time I left the door keys in the lock, as we drove away. I didn't know until we returned, luckily the house hadn't been burgled and the keys were still there.)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/01/2012 09:57  

Just share your Xmas marbles with Nellie, hun!! There might just be enough for the both of you

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 26/01/2012 16:52  

ROFLMHO Alice, I think we could do with more. Nells toblerone has long gone, I've still got my marbles, ner ner ner ner ner

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/01/2012 17:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email