MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

25 to 35?

25 to 35? (8) - Forums [Biker Match] 25 to 35? (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

25 to 35?

That is exactly why they took your rubber feet off, old red - they had a complaint from Mrs. Hibbert in Ward 3. Apparently you sneaked up on her while you were naked and she almost had a stroke....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 27/01/2012 23:44  

Almost!!??.....I can assure you Tee Cee she surely did have a stroke, such gentle soft hands for an 86 year old...

Update Reply
old red @ 27/01/2012 23:57  

fffs old red ... i just splurged coco pops all over the computer ...!!!

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 28/01/2012 08:16  

Lowerlode rally thread is running for a weekend camp aimed more to the yonger less active members of BM but all welcome

Update Reply
JP @ 28/01/2012 08:25  

Shezzal.... As they say on Spaced.....

Come<\b>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2012 08:37  

Now theres a good reson for us oldies to stay away we wont know what the hell there talking about lol

Update Reply
JP @ 28/01/2012 12:06  

yee Shezelllll.....fer sure...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 28/01/2012 12:17  

Come on, come... all stop ya bickering... it's supposed to be a big happy family is it not...lol?! 'We don't need no Civil War!'

Update Reply
Kwakas75 @ 29/01/2012 12:37  

LMF, PMA don't give up on the negativity of the minority. Like with all meets, you won't be able to please all and only if 5 turn up its worth doing and you'll all have a great time I'm sure. The determination of the few will make this a success, so keep plugging at it and remember it's early days yet. LL&R

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 29/01/2012 19:12  

well i feel i oughtta apologise if my words seemed a bit reactive and beattchy at the start of this thread LMF - it was merely a reaction to being called an "old folk" pmsl .... i thought that was when im in my 80's!!! So if my words were catty i do apologise and i was reacting - you see when ya in your 40's you wont want to be called old folk i can lay a bet on it now chick but i totally hope you all have a feckin ace time and even if there is 3 or 30 of you it will be ace im sure... as campin and rallies always are - im sure this meet will lead to other ones....so bring it on and have a darn good pARRRRTAAYY

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2012 19:25  

Who's upsetting the young 'uns??? Nobody puts BM Babies in a corner.... (somebody might have to explain that to 'em... bless)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2012 19:38  

Well im almost sure if us oldies wanted to go to Lil Miss firestorms Rally, she would welcome us all.................And i dont blame her for wanting people of her own age to party with................In my youth i wouldnt have wanted to party with the oldies either, and 40 seemed so old when i was in my twenties so see where she coming from!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 29/01/2012 21:09  

Yes wenders 20 must seem such a long time ago for you cus it was lol xx

Update Reply
JP @ 29/01/2012 21:14  

Why is such a big fuss been made over this, it was just a nice Idea to try and get a group together but everyone has made such a fuss. its sort of put a downer on it, stopped any fun chatter about the event that someone has put time and effort comming up with. It great to chat have a gigle frums up intrest for an event but its not always nessary to have an opinion or air them and ruin it for others. Ohh and P.S its very derogatory been called a BM babie I happen to be 34 that makes me at lest a teenager :P

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 29/01/2012 21:57  

Am I missing something here? I have been through the whole 16 pages of this thread for a THIRD time and apart from two comments which have since been explained by the posters I am seeing nothing but support and good old-fashioned tongue-in-cheek ribbing. Maybe it is my eyesight... I am getting to that age now.... BTW, I like the idea of a BM Babies vs BM Vets challenge... may I suggest jousting?? And cavywavy, if we don't get it organised soon you will have to pick your side!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/01/2012 22:11  

so what is this camping trip thing and how do I find out bout it guys?

Also some advice plz!!!

I've been riding my CBR600 since I were 18 and want summat different now had it 3 years. What recommendations would you guys have for bike number 2? Wanna stick to sports bike around 600/750cc for insurance cost reasons. I would get a Augusta spr f4 but funds a little short. Also tryin to avoid gsxr's cuz they are so common and mainly blue which is sooooo not my colour

Update Reply
Shezzel @ 29/01/2012 22:29  

I'v been trying to get organised :) I am close on the cut off limmit that will leave me out lol.
Been off dealing with life for 18 months so this year I'm back comming right at ya from a new home here in derbyshire, with no added extra ok a few pounds added extra but they refuse to shift :) IV got my name down for a few events and was hoping to make some m8ts for a few runs out here abouts.

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 29/01/2012 22:45  

JP slap ya and hard lol, was a long time ago but dont feel much older!!! Not really lol

Shezzel have pm'd ya details and links ok....If ya need anymore info pm me or lil miss firestorm ok....And get all your friends to get their names down toooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
wenders @ 29/01/2012 22:45  

JP!!!! Just looked at ur profile.....ermm ur loads older than me so shut ur face lol, bet you cant remember being 40 hehe xx

Update Reply
wenders @ 29/01/2012 22:47  

Shezzel its Camping and biking like all the good weekends Mid April. Should be a great weekend get ya name down if your free Link to event http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2735 As to the bike Question it depends on buget Im currently on my secound CBR600 this time the F Sport before that Iv had a CBR6RR and a fireblade a GSX and a Ninja unless your after pur out and out speed I shouldnt bother with the last 3, although I lived my blade may get another one of them one day. But for my next bike I think I may get a Triumph Daytona 675R just for a change

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 29/01/2012 22:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email