MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wheres my facebook

Wheres my facebook - Forums [Biker Match] Wheres my facebook - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wheres my facebook

I am having trouble with facebook, after logging in I am presented with a blank screen, the top heading [ site, my profile, home] is there and if I pan down facebooks info headings are at bottom but nothing else. It was all there Wed night but had vanished Thurs night, I logged in using pc at work with no bother. I have no problems with any other sites whatsoever. Any ideas please.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 21/01/2012 13:52  

[quote] Any ideas please. [/quote] ..yeah!! Don't use facebook. I thank you *Technical help brought to you free of charge today by icey*

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 21/01/2012 14:12  

Yeh, but got a couple of biking social clubs like this one I keep contact with!!

Update Reply
harry worth @ 21/01/2012 16:16  

soz cant help you there harry ..... tho i know the page and stuff has changed lately i believe... but like Icey i dont use it ..... Face Ache!!! hahaha the best way to tell everyone what you had for breakfast on your profile

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2012 16:39  

When that happens to me I refresh the page, that usually works

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2012 17:18  

Facebook working fine for me this evening, Harry. Have you sorted yours yet? if you access FB via your favourites list try typing the URL in to the address bar instead, and accessing FB that way. Some times that helps.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/01/2012 22:35  

[quote] Yeh, but got a couple of biking social clubs like this one I keep contact with!! [/quote] Good Evening Harry. Please excuse my flippancy. I know how frustrating it can be when a line of communication is lost. I sincerely hope that your facebook is accessible soon. Best regards... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 21/01/2012 22:50  

Clear out your browser cache and cookies..if you tell us what browser you using will be able to help or google browser clearing out cache instructions if you do not know.

Update Reply
Edinburgh Saffie @ 21/01/2012 23:02  

Now mine has done a bunk tooooooooooooo, same prob as Harry!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/01/2012 22:35  

If you scroll down and the info is there try turning your screen up the other way lol

Update Reply
JP @ 24/01/2012 06:14  

JP!!!!! My head is now the right way up.....I think

Update Reply
wenders @ 24/01/2012 15:03  

Could be they are switching it over to the new "timeline" which is being gradually brought in. FB don't like to tell you when they are having a bit of downtime Could also be an issue with your ISP (internet service provider) Virgin seems to be constantly having probs with their servers not talking to FB's

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 25/01/2012 17:55  

Mine still out of whack, tried opening up a new account and it was exactly the same. Can get both a/c's at work. Visit to Mr Apple on Friday.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 25/01/2012 19:48  

Harry mine wont load on google nor mozilla but loads ok on internet explorer, dont ask me why cos im blonde and have noooooooo idea lol

Update Reply
wenders @ 25/01/2012 20:22  

Ive had no problem with mine and I use Google Chrome

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/01/2012 17:06  

Went to Apple and they said it was dongle not laptop, went to O2 and after a lot of faffing about it's a security issue and I have to insert an s into http https but if I change page it reverts back to http so I have to redo it again and again, it works but needs a permanent fix.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 27/01/2012 17:23  

Harry you can change that in your account settings of facebook.

Top right of your facebook page is a little arrow(drop down) select account settings.
Select security on the left under general.
Edit secure browsing and enable it, this will always use https then.

Update Reply
Edinburgh Saffie @ 28/01/2012 12:13  

Thanks E/S, I did just that later yesterday evening all's good now.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 28/01/2012 13:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email