MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New BM prices proposal

New BM prices proposal (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New BM prices proposal (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New BM prices proposal

I have nothing left to say. I'm clearly entirely wrong. Probably a sociopath or something. I dunno. Apologies to all where appropriate. I won't bother you again. 'Bye.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2012 16:52  

Well there's ya problem

Update Reply
JP @ 16/03/2012 18:07  

Was it summat I said?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/03/2012 21:52  

Least said - soonest mended I think

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 16/03/2012 21:54  

OJ,

As per my PM to you I've refunded your payment and allowed you to keep your full account. Why? Because I'm a nice guy - and it was long before I even read your posts in this topic (which I've just seen).

I'm just wondering though.... did your gaming servers require you to put full-page adverts in magazines at a cost of 2-3 grand per print? Or spend 3-4 grand a month on facebook and google advertising? I'm sure they didn't. So please don't judge how I run MY business here at BM, you've no idea. There's a reason I have to keep my day-job working in IT and am currently busy learning to be a photographer to start a new business which WILL pay my bills (because BM doesn't!).

Oh and I wish 1% paid regularly. Most just pay a week on average, not a year! So your calculations are way out. Also wish I didn't have to pay 19% VAT and 42% income tax from every payment made to the site - the tax man takes more than half of every payment made, and I'm not joking!

And the girls don't get freebies at all. If anyone gets freebies it will be male AND female around Christmas for example. Women get no more offers than men (I too hate that. Like when I go to a party and have to pay 20 quid to get in but "ladies get in free", really annoys me).

You might also find your soul-mate if you got more involved in the site, posted some photos etc.

Pedskull, you should use a discount code in future :-D See the newsletter, facebook page etc if you don't have one.

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/03/2012 10:17  

@ Matt.
Andy has already advised me that your overheads are very high and that my opinions are very wide of the mark.

I think I need to make an unreserved and public apology to you, Matt for doubting the veracity of your statement.
I'm really sorry.

In mitigation:
It's difficult not to become bitter when you want to work and can't due to physical injuries/limitations and being forced to take the Queen's shilling. I hate no longer being financially independent.
It's more difficult not to believe that everyone is out to take your money.
My comments about the ladies simply referred to the fact that they are in a minority and have a lot less trouble finding a partner than the guys do.

I removed my profile yesterday....it did have some nice photos of my bike and the obligatory and not so nice picture of me. My confidence has now taken a severe bruising and it may be a while before I can pluck up the courage to reinstate it.

I have an innate ability to 'shoot myself in the foot' and I think I have proved to everyone who reads this topic that I can, on occasion, be an old fool. I mean well though and, unlike many, I am a genuine, caring sort of bloke.

Enough said.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2012 13:28  

@ OJ........It take's a real man to be able to say 'sorry' Well done!! I for one think you should hang around for a while, we have just had the winter months, we do try and organise events but can be hard because of the weather. We now have the summer months about to appear with loads more happening!! Don't take things personally! get out there and join in some of the events, make new friends, you haven't got anything to lose!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2012 14:10  

OJ - you have just proved you are one of the good guys by having the balls to apologise and explain your circumstances. I hope that you are able to reinstate your profile soon and look forward to seeing some of your pictures. The wonderful thing about a bruise is that they soon disappear and are nothing but a memory. And as for being an old fool, BM can never have enough of those!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/03/2012 15:55  

haha no worries at all fella.

And I know what you mean about being unable to work, I've been struggling myself and have just come out of hospital after an op on my back. If my problems continue I can't imagine continuing to work in constant pain and will end up having to make drastic changes in my life. And I'm only 27! :-(

Take it easy and enjoy the summer with BM

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/03/2012 17:18  

Thank you all for your understanding.
If you're going to 'eat crow' it's best eaten warm.
I was wrong....it takes no special talent to admit that,
only honesty.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2012 20:06  

Now this is what BM is really all about!! Well done all ! OJ...was great to see U other day do pop in whenever you can.Lets see if your soulmate appears this summer huh!!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 18/03/2012 18:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email