MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

MAG uk

MAG uk (6) - Forums [Biker Match] MAG uk (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

MAG uk

Well done Dave Your fast becoming my favourite activist

Update Reply
Emzed @ 12/06/2012 01:17  

http://www.euhandsoffbiking.co.uk/

Everyone's run should be here!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2012 20:07  

There is another being planned for September... Not sure if it is just in the North East though.. have asked to be kept in the loop so will keep you all posted as to when.. where and if just local or everywhere... Hopefully with more peeps this time!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 24/06/2012 18:45  

The continuing saga of Bill Newton-Dunn MEP for East Midlands.....allegedly! In reality a self-serving arrogant parasite with an apparent loathing of bikers!

I'm complaining to Lib Dem HQ about him and I urge everyone else in the East Midlands to do the same!

My final e-mail to the !

Dear Bill, having received your last two "reports" I really am flabbergasted at your continued persistence in pursuing stating your opinion as fact and ignoring facts no matter how readily available and obvious. Having remained diplomatic throughout my correspondence with you I now find such diplomacy untenable, I find your irresponsible and unprofessional attitude appalling. I personally have informed you of inaccuracies of some of your previous statements only to receive your "report" perpetuating misinformation and on some occasions nothing short of nonsense. This latest "report" on the motorcycling issues is diabolical given the substantial information that has been provided to you (not least by myself) but apparently continue to be ignorant of and untrue statements you make with conviction bordering on the ridiculous. You are well aware that the motorcycle industry and MAG only had issues with certain elements of the proposed regulations and have supported other elements of the proposals from the outset. You are also fully aware that the impact assessment concluded there was no evidence to support the proposed regulations. This impact assessment should have been completed prior to the proposals being made; something you are well aware of but continue to ignore. Considering the attitude of many other MEPs, MPs and councillors your hostility, bizarre persistence in perpetuating your own ignorance in spite of over-whelming opportunities to educate yourself and juvenile attitude to a significant number of the electorate is singularly deplorable. Your consistent manner has motivated me to complain to your party as I feel very strongly that your attitude towards members of your constituency should be challenged, as should your determination in ignoring information and consistent refusal to acknowledge any responsibility you have to take a proactive approach in issues you have been made aware of.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2012 22:27  

P.S: You're a complete and utter ***@*&@@@&^%%$£***!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2012 22:31  

well done that man whoooop whoooop - bloody well done squiddy - the only trouble is im wondering what the next step will be if he replies in hi susual a manner bt who cares, you told him what for

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2012 00:46  

Cheers Suzi

He replied saying "Thank you" and MAG have already lost and they haven't had an impact in any way. Yet again BND Olympic standard tosspot fails to acknowledge any facts!

We're paying for this "politician"!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2012 20:49  

This guy is unbelievable. As you say Squiddy, we are paying him. What other topics does he brush away under the carpet. Does he actually discuss anyones issues at Brussels?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/07/2012 21:25  

Perhaps a protest ride to the Horse and Groom, Rearsby on the evening of the 31st August, might get his attention.

http://eastmidslibdems.org.uk/en/event/detail/european-policy-dinner-debate

Update Reply
thehairyone @ 12/07/2012 23:15  

That is a cracking idea!

Unfortunately I'm working late on 31st but I think we should consider this!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2012 12:37  

I second that Squiddy A "delegation" of persuasive bikers is just what he needs Those who are local should really try to be there And anyone else who may be able to make the journey They would be doing us ALL a great service Even if, as I suspect, he shrugs it off like he does with everything else With a little organisation, he could be put on the spot "in public" Let's go for it

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/07/2012 12:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email