MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Southern jessie in south yorks

Southern jessie in south yorks - Forums [Biker Match] Southern jessie in south yorks - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Southern jessie in south yorks

Hello, just joined and thought Id say hi, moving from track fireblade back to I think - a 1050 sprint its been a fab two years tearing around race tracks but riding that on the road with no lights was always ..interesting ! So its on track and road on what ever I go for next and maybe even further a field ! been riding for donkeys years and not adverse to getting my knee down <grin> Amanda x

Update Reply
AmandaRC8 @ 16/01/2012 19:56  

Hi Amanda, Welcome, Hope you have some fun on here. Ragnar

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/01/2012 20:02  

hi welcome enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 16/01/2012 20:48  

Hi Amanda, Get yrself over to Squires 4th March, and say 'Hi' to a whole bunch of us nutters XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2012 20:53  

Hiya Amanda, welcome and have fun

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 16/01/2012 21:01  

Hi and welcome to Bm (basically mental) Jump in with your wadders on, we dont bite !!! If you have any questions just Prod a Mod, we here to help or is that annoy ??? You can find a list of us at the bottom of the page under site staff :) BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/01/2012 10:10  

Welcome to the site Amanda..Lots to do on here, and we're not too bad a bunch. If you're still interested in track stuff you might get in touch with spesh or his lady holmfirthgirl....Teamspesh is apparently up'n'running

Update Reply
old red @ 17/01/2012 13:37  

thanks all ! Go to squires all the time So thats doable ! RIde with a group of guys on track that get all over the place from all over the UK (all on hondas too) so will no doubt bump in to a few peeps there too ! thanks for the welcome x

Update Reply
AmandaRC8 @ 17/01/2012 16:12  

Bout bldin time ... eyup fast burd, I was going to say best start posting or the video with the gaffer tape at Cadwell gets aired bwhahahaha.
This summer is going to be ace I can feel it in my water, hmmm <flicks through google loking for dog sitters>

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 18/01/2012 13:40  

Hello Amanda, wishing you a warm welcome to biker match. I'm sure you will meet lots of smashing folk. There's plenty to get involved in and loads of details on the events page of things going on. Most of have have fun, all the best, hope to meet you at Squires 4th March

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/01/2012 12:53  

Hi there, there's a growing number of Yorkshire people on here so hope you enjoy your stay

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 19/01/2012 13:58  

Hi, and welcome!!

Update Reply
Big_Paul @ 20/01/2012 11:39  

Hey Amanda, jump in & enjoy, visit the chatroom sometime for some friendly banter with some lunes ;)

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 20/01/2012 11:52  

Hi Amanda, from a sheffielda to a sheffielda ! Welcome to the site and hope to see u at sqiures ....Ruby

Update Reply
ruby2sday @ 25/01/2012 11:28  

Hi Amanda, another new member here, get to sherburn a fair bit local meeting place so hopefully catch you there sometime. floydster

Update Reply
Floydster6 @ 25/01/2012 20:47  

Lol at fast burd... might have helped if you hadnt been riding a block of flats at the time ! ;) hello and thanks for the welcome

Update Reply
AmandaRC8 @ 27/01/2012 18:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email