MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Who needs wallpaper???

Who needs wallpaper??? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Who needs wallpaper??? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Who needs wallpaper???

think u 2 should get a room

Update Reply
RC @ 05/07/2007 06:44  

Update Reply
Oggy @ 05/07/2007 10:39  

or a tent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 05/07/2007 10:48  

Lol Storm Great Fun can be had in a tent, trust me I know.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 05/07/2007 10:51  

Blimee Storm you made me forget what I was going to say. Gonna tell you how my bedroom was covered in Marc Bolan Pics all from The Jackie, remember The Jackie girls. You could see no wallpaper dont think blu tac had been invented then had to use cellotape, and i came home from school one day and me mum had taken them all down and thrown them away and all my pics from under my bed. I was devastated, still leaves me feeling sore now when I think about it. MARC BOLAN God Rest His Soul. No jokes please about an oak tree as i wont laugh!

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 05/07/2007 10:58  

Storm!! What!!!???

Update Reply
Oggy @ 05/07/2007 11:54  

As long as ya not got the tent on a slope Oggy!

Update Reply
Di @ 05/07/2007 13:06  

pmsl di !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a soggy slope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 05/07/2007 13:09  

Soggy Oggy!

Update Reply
Di @ 05/07/2007 13:43  

why not a calendar, i have done one before ......... tasteful, even if i was in the buff, you couldnt see anything! But bikes and bike gear sounds better How about having it in aid 3 charities, breast cancer for the girlies, testicular cancer for the lads and Riders for Health as we are all bikers?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2007 13:52  

Wot a cracking good idea frag

Update Reply
Di @ 05/07/2007 14:00  

OK how about this for an idea? We organise a few meets at well known biker meeting places, publises the site and produce the pictures for the calender at the same time. The more people in the pics the more you calenders you will sell get about 3 to five pics arranged in a "pinboard" kind of way to each month

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2007 14:18  

just an idea do you think a small percentage could be donated back to this site ??? as there is a donations tab on the bike chat side of things, as it is in aid of this site us all getting to meet new peeps anyway. another idea would be to submit your own pictures and have a poll to vote for the 12 to be used, it could be an annoymous vote so anyone who couldnt get to the meets would have a chanvce of their pic being used. i dabble in photography and could manipulate a few if needed and also theme them for xmas etc, also it may be possible to do a group picture of anyone who wants to be in it, send a pic i cud try, or someone else from here with more knoledge of digital photography cud do a collarge of peeps from here and blend them into one pic. just a thought xx

Update Reply
storm @ 05/07/2007 14:57  

Manipulaton Storm?

Update Reply
Di @ 05/07/2007 15:02  

yep di manipulation only good at it on glossy paper though !!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 05/07/2007 15:15  

sounds a very good idea storm mate

Update Reply
RC @ 05/07/2007 15:16  

count me in moxey and brill idears frag and storm. x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/07/2007 16:19  

Good idea storm, a 4 way split it would be. I still think that it would be best to arrange a few meets and take pics there, if you set 2 or 3 dates per location a few weeks apart, there would be plenty of opportunity for people to get to one. If you make it a vote situation then i personally wouldnt submit a photo, i dont want people judging me in that way thank you very much. You may find that others dont have the confidence to put a pic up for public voting as well. The whole idea of the site is to meet people, so why not give people the opportunity to meet, at least everyone has the chance to find out the genuine from the fake people. There are people on this site past and present who have had a rough ride due to the fact that they are not too eloquent in the written form, or their sence of humour doesnt translate that well to a forum so give those people the chance to shine. If you made the meeting points the more accessible ones, such as matlock bath, ace cafe, Poole, Aberystwyth etc then even people who dont have bikes or their own transport, can get there and even turn it into a family day out if they want. I think this site should be a real world sociable site. You can look at a picture of someone and think ... Theyre not my type, but when you meet them its like you have taken a wrecking ball to your guts, they are just amazing! Or you can make some real good friends who you will keep for years.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2007 16:20  

we have had a few meets already hun, but i myself cant do meets every few weeks, have got family so cant just go meetin up everywhere.

i myself dont want to see naked pics on the calender, cause i would have it on show in my house, but if there was naked people on there i couldnt due to havin kids, not ideal for them to see.

so we should have a mix of bikes and peeps that have met off bm.

thats just what i think!!!!!

why would folk judge u frag? when u vote it dont say u have voted.

and i think it should be matts final decision what goes in it!!!!

Update Reply
RC @ 05/07/2007 17:52  

Hi all. For what its worth. I'm with RC. Lots of bikes and mugshots please. If you like the idea of a lot of lonley old and not so old bikers doing things other than lifting a pint with his right hand staring at a picture of you then make two calanders.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/07/2007 18:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email