MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Glade in june

Glade in june - Forums [Biker Match] Glade in june - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Glade in june

anyone out there going to glade in june,i know its not a bike event but there are a few that go. if you are send me a pm....:)

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 14/01/2012 17:06  

JT ... what is it? I know I won't be wondering that so thought i'd ask

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 14/01/2012 18:07  

its actually an electronic music festival...bit of a wild weekend ,only for the committed (and i should be committed!)

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 14/01/2012 22:26  

I saw the word Glade and thought of 'shake n vac' lol. I've never heard of this event before. June 14th - 17th 2012 Venue: Houghton Hall in Norfolk (I think) 'This electronic music festival started out as a stage at Glastonbury Festival, and proved so popular that it warranted its own independent gathering.'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/01/2012 16:27  

this started out as a reasonably underground gig with no real advertising. over the years the local police/councils were getting antsy about having a full scale,all weekind "rave" so it got moved about the country a bit and got cancelled at the last minute a couple of times.I have been to all of them so far cos along with quite a few bikers i went from the rock scene into the dance music scene.....less attitude,more fun

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 16/01/2012 18:06  

so wats this stuff sound like?

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 16/01/2012 22:36  

If you go to the farmyard Andy (same weekend), try the rave tent That'll tell ya

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 17/01/2012 00:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email