MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

what do u find attraktive in a poss partner??

what do u find attraktive in a poss partner?? - Forums [Biker Match] what do u find attraktive in a poss partner?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

what do u find attraktive in a poss partner??

just being nosie realy
so what atrakes you to someone?

for me its confidens in themself

Update Reply
kaycat @ 12/01/2012 15:05  

Nice Eyes

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 12/01/2012 15:16  

Hehe a very subjective one that one Kay, loads of things.

I'd go with the "Weird Science" approach, and hope what comes out is Kelly leBrock

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 12/01/2012 15:49  

Something that's unfortunatly difficult to gauge in somebody you've only recently met, if thats what your asking, but basically a willingness to accept a person for what they are and no desire to mould them into their 'fantasy' partner. Perhaps giving away here why my last relationship didn't work out but hey, I'm not bitter!

Update Reply
centurion @ 12/01/2012 16:11  

Alive and breathing is a good start.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 12/01/2012 16:53  

now your just being fussy vinnie, I've known people who would settle for 'still warm'

Update Reply
centurion @ 12/01/2012 17:03  

Vinnie where've you been? So I'm nosey, so humour me lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2012 17:30  

Mmmm great topic/post Kaycat Now I will have to think of my answer, will get back to you on this one

Update Reply
missme @ 12/01/2012 17:59  

A grin and a sense of humour

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2012 18:49  

Aah, but there's the thing C, nothing's worse than a girl going cool on you.

I have my standards, granted they're not particularly high, but they're standards all the same.

Oi've been mostly lurking Sandi, not much beats a good lurk when you're in the mood for it.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 12/01/2012 19:50  

now theres a question.... I would say if they right for you, you will find out very quickly..no need to look cause whatever it is just shines out at you....it makes u happier than you could imagine.... What it is? I really dunnoo! but its magic all the same!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 12/01/2012 22:05  

Oooh, kay. That's a tricky one. Really can't think of just one answer !!! With some blokes its been physique...ice-skaters buttocks etc !! With others its been a certain "twinkle" in those eyes !! Again, it's been a certain aura of calm and at one with the world. The list goes on!!! Humour, intelligence, ...everyone's different but special in so many ways.
Hmmmmm...is this where I've been going wrong ??!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/01/2012 22:57  

never been into looks ! 4 me its humour 1st

Update Reply
ruby2sday @ 12/01/2012 23:24  

Don't fancy my chances, then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2012 11:00  

I personally don't look for anything, if the spark is there when you meet a person, you just kind of go with it and see where it goes. if a person has a 'type' that he or she goes for and it doesn't work out, is that type wrong for them?? i think better not to had e a type and just leave yourself open to all possibilities. Keep your life exciting, go with what ever comes into your head!

Update Reply
Big_Paul @ 13/01/2012 13:05  

The person for who they are for me. Oh and a pulse.....

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 13/01/2012 13:11  

The really interesting thing about this question is the paradox between what we are hard wired to look for (differs for genders) what we prefer (from our experience) and what the magic marketeers will have us believe is the ideal person. For me I just know, intuitively without any pattern who and what I like. I am always surprised by how little looks actually come into that equation. They do, but they fade into insignificance, compared to say trust and loyalty both of which take time to surface.

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 13/01/2012 15:29  

Chemistry and way of life methinks. I'm a biker and a rocker so would need to fit into that type of lifestyle.

I upset a few when I've said that I'll take a bike over a woman any day

Why ?

Because it never sayz no or lets me down

Update Reply
madscots @ 14/01/2012 17:58  

What do you find attractive in a possible partner? Possible partner???....Not being married already is a start I guess

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/01/2012 22:33  

Nice eyes and a good sense of humour, the things that catch my eye are, tall, tatts, piercings and dress/mohican/shaved head......saying that not a single one of my exes has ever looked like this

Update Reply
Bopper88 @ 15/01/2012 03:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email