MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

rubbish service uk

rubbish service uk - Forums [Biker Match] rubbish service uk - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

rubbish service uk

Is there any FUGGIN motorcycle related business that knows the meaning of the word service in this poxy country? Well not the last 3 i've dealt with thats for sure. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2012 14:01  

I would say MotoWorks down in Holmfirth do but thats only any use if you ride a BMW, sorry!!!

Update Reply
centurion @ 12/01/2012 14:51  

D&K Motorcycles in Stoke gets a big thumbs up from me. But it's a fair wee hike to get there for ya...

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 12/01/2012 21:58  

well the lack of response i reckon means one of 2 things, either we are an apathetic lot or there is almost nothing worth recomending?? i know where my money is. hey ho live long and prosper lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2012 23:27  

Woulda thought London would have a good few but best way is go onto your bikes club forum and see who they recommend

I'm in FJOC (FJR) and they have loads listed for Yam bikes and we have our own workshop also

Wasn't a biker when I lived in London so can't comment and ur 417 miles from me so my local aint any good lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 20/01/2012 23:39  

i got a few good ones in notts / derby area - word of mouth best way to find one you can trust to not rip you off and do good job... usually not the dealer... i got some totally cr@p advice from harley dealers... luckily got good mate who knows all there is to know and some other bike shops who know about harleys adn aint dealers who i go to... they have a reputation to keep whereas i think dealers can be well !!! good luck... post the question on a forum somewhere or just ask around

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2012 18:24  

Cradley Kawasaki. The Best.

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 21/01/2012 18:36  

Armstrongs on the hill in Newcastle. Real engineers not just part fitters. Top guys!!!

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 25/01/2012 19:23  

I'm with you on that one. I normaly do all the work on my bike myself but having just moved I sent it in to have new downpipes put on and there a pain to fit. They only told me I needed a new chain and sproket set untill I pointed out it was changed 4 months ago by a honda dealer and had only done 3k.... So think ill avoid bobminion for a while

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 27/01/2012 20:00  

Hi all, am sorely tempted to play devils advocate here since I have a bike shop in North London! :-D Anyone like to hear some tales from behind the counter?? Lol

Update Reply
Problem Child @ 18/02/2012 22:29  

come on PC tell us your secrets

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/02/2012 02:01  

spill the beans pc. we are all ears

Update Reply
xj @ 20/02/2012 21:46  

yes Mr PC you cant leave us all in suspenders..... tell all.....behind the counter tales yes please ..... hahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2012 20:42  

I wonder if you got a blub for my Honda , not sure of the model but the petrol tank is red

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2012 10:23  

Just to keeep on the subject old biker 54 , i take it you live in ilford east london then if you do , have you tried Les Boacon on the eastern avenue not far from you mate or theres Chas Bikes over in southwark , who most couriers n despatch riders go too iv used him myself and hes open satay & sunday, so hope that can be of any help main dealers can be a right pain not all of them ,its a lottery really , but can recomend les bacon , & chas bikes xxxxx see how they go .

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 02/03/2012 13:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email