MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

the bikers code

the bikers code (3) - Forums [Biker Match] the bikers code (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

the bikers code

Chris, that link doesn't exist. The page you requested was not found You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/01/2012 08:36  

Oh it's ok, I saw Mic's post and clicked on his link, PML very funny video. Did Ricky have his brakes on?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/01/2012 08:44  

IMHO, the Bikers Code is an ideology brought about by the birth of the MC, MCC and based on four pillars; Love, Loyalty, Honesty and Respect. Because of that and the fact that there is nothing written or set in stone, there will be many interpretations of what the code is and stands for. People will always have and live by their interpretation and veiws. People will always decide to what extent they live by the code. All people live by the code in some ways without knowing, whether you ride a sporty, tourer, cruiser, chop etc. But look at the four pillars and you'll be surprised just how much it influences your passion for biking.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 19/01/2012 09:42  

well said BD think you got the whole issue in a nutshell with that mate

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 19/01/2012 13:26  

Even in the Military we live with principles and values/pillars, which fundamentally is/are what the Bikers Code bases itself on. Very similar values and slightly more of them, just worded differently; Selfless Commitment Courage, Discipline Integrity Loyalty Respect For Others. So as you see all the values of the Military could quite happily sit with the pillars of the code. It's all about interpretation as I said. I've lived by them most of my life, no matter what I wear or do. And so does the majority of society (or they used to), but they don't realise it, and say; just because its labelled a bikers code, it's b******s. Not ranting BTW, just on my soap box ;)

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 19/01/2012 13:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email