MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Moto GP 2012

Moto GP 2012 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Moto GP 2012 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Moto GP 2012

With the 1000 change and prod bikes making up the numbers its going to be differnt NOT.Its goining to be business as usual at the front the best riders on the best bikes honda,yamaha and ducati if they sort the red beasts so they can use their electronics package, which unfortunately is what its all about!Honda have the best yamaha have been working hard on theirs the rest forget it.The best electronics arnt just about traction control and the drive out of corners its about tyre conservation even in the wet the rest of the very talanted field has no chance.One make control electrics is only way to bring back close racing for all. Glad Dovis with tech3 im sure he's going to do well and push Cal onto better things hope so cos Cal's a top bloke. MOTO2 Talking of top blokes Smiffy is going to be in with a chance but if Sott Redder's has learnt to save his tyres then he's the man. But for me Dany Kents in MOTO3 is The best chance for us "You have wisdom above your years grasshopper"i really think he could win it with the change to 4 strokes and the KTM keeps getting better. I hope on the frontline Spies,Rossi or Dani can do well they will win races but you've gotta put your money on stoner or Lorenzo (if they can avoid the back markers) they shud be stuck together for the season that's where our entertainements going to be carn't wait!

Update Reply
DT @ 03/03/2012 19:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email