MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Definition Of Moreishness

Definition Of Moreishness (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Definition Of Moreishness (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Definition Of Moreishness

Old moor porter, Fireball, and the Nolan sisters, and when the sun shines the old girl comes out for a thrash.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/01/2012 23:55  

Good Evening Friends. Guess what is calling me, all too loudly but i've been a brave boy. For two days now my ears have been burning as they (for there are two) talk among themselves, sure in themselves that i will succumb to their influences soon. I will stay strong though (that is, until i feel i deserve a treat). Best wishes all... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 01/02/2012 20:22  

Matchmakers JD & coke popcorn my laptop white hot choc with a splash of baileys

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2012 21:08  

Mmm Moreish.... The first pint of Guiness on my days off - black liquid velvettyness manna from the heavens The smiles and hugs I get off my little Monkeyboy on his arrival home from school ( would love to say the smell of him after he's had a bath, but I have no longer have sense of smell ) Galaxy choc - wouldnt share it with you if you were diabetic and slipping in a coma, I would however, let you sniff the wrapper! The hugs , laughs and love I receive from my fella Glayva whisky liquer on a cold winters day - warms you from the inside

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 02/02/2012 12:07  

Having a Guiness n knowing theres room for another,, Enjoying a days ride , pulling on the drive and thinkin theres still time for a few more miles. Eating a gut buster steak and 10 minutes later fancying another. Standing at the side of the bed looking at a girl and thinkin,, ive still got 20 minutes. longing for another text from someone u love. Wishing for that last hug too last another 5 mins. Knowing what the food will taste like when its still on the shop shelf,. Always buying bigger coffee mugs. Buy and eating a big bar of choc, on automunch Wanting to experience something again n again Feeling your hearty beat faster as u get nearer to your lover Wishing that some days wouldn't end

Update Reply
Gremlinmike @ 02/02/2012 12:49  

The new Cadbury Crunchie biscuits... fatal to have one, 8 to a pack, eaten in less than 2 mins. So ashamed!

Update Reply
SuzieSuzuki @ 03/02/2012 13:54  

ME !!!

Update Reply
missme @ 03/02/2012 20:43  

YOU!

Update Reply
trumpetrider @ 04/02/2012 22:45  

hearing a song you really love and just having to get up and dance and forgetting everything while you totally absorbed in the song hearing your lover call your name... weird maybe but special the smell and touch of my dog... love him to bits - and of course "puppy breath" when they are only weeks old.. you will know what i mean if you have had a puppy going out for a long bike adventure with my boyfriend both on our bikes or with friends or both.... nowt like it laughing at myself... and laughing so much with friends you cant stop having a pint of ale after a long bike ride friday night after a long week at work......cant beat it... standing on a beach looking out to sea while the waves roll in standing in the middle of dartmoor on a windswept day with my arms outstretched and my eyes closed breathing in the air and freedom and sharing it with someone special... aswell as my dog of course!! and the best one...... Life and living it to the best with all the above and more

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2012 17:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email