MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

ride out to barmouth (wales)

ride out to barmouth (wales) (6) - Forums [Biker Match] ride out to barmouth (wales) (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

ride out to barmouth (wales)

Was thinking that myself

Update Reply
JP @ 23/06/2012 10:17  

We're still up for it - been looking forward to this for ages and catching up with folk. Will have to be torrential rain and 100mph winds to stop us from being there!!! Give me a shout if you want to meet at mine or somewhere along the way, we'll be leaving from Warrington

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 23/06/2012 14:02  

I have to go by car due to being a w***er and still not fit see you there

Update Reply
JP @ 23/06/2012 16:40  

hI

who is meeting at Birmingham ?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2012 18:10  

Hi Everyone Christ knows what the weather is or isn't going to do so those that are still up for it we'll be at Hein Gericke at 9:30-10am unless it's p*ssing it down in the morning and then we'll knock it on the head. For those meeting on route at Dinkies, if we're not there by about 11:30am then the ride-out's been cancelled.

Update Reply
Valerian @ 23/06/2012 18:25  

We will be going to barmouth in the morning see all that go there

Update Reply
JP @ 24/06/2012 00:12  

Just woke up,will meet you all at Dinkies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2012 08:32  

i will be at Bassett's, with at least 2 more, at 10:15 to arrive at dinkies for 11:30 as earlier post said leaving dinkies at 12:00???

Update Reply
bic chick @ 24/06/2012 09:14  

Good to see you all there really enjoyed sitting on my ass and being driven there and back lol . PS A big thanks for all the food donations

Update Reply
JP @ 24/06/2012 19:27  

Great day out,thank you eveybody.What rain???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2012 20:08  

Top day and as loner said, what rain?! Just as we approached Barmouth I was reminded of the Windy Weekend lol, not one to be forgotten! Lovely to catch up with folk even though jp kept eating me chips And cheers Neil for leading our little pack there and back, you did a great job

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 24/06/2012 20:13  

Good to see you all folks and great to see a couple of newbies come along and join the mad crew. Cheers to Div for my magic cube lol and Mr Ken ......... he knows what for see you all soon

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/06/2012 21:26  

nice to see you all,great day,
see you all again soon

Update Reply
Onearmbandit52 @ 24/06/2012 21:42  

Thanks to everyone who made the effort, great to see you all, and thanks to Div from me too for my pressie. Lovely day, great weather and lovely ice cream (thanks Ken) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2012 22:27  

Brill day catching up with all and meeting new folks, big thanks to Rocky you played a blinder, weather was perfect too. Great ride there and back to finish with a great meal in the harvester at Bassett's with Jan thanks again everyone x

Update Reply
bic chick @ 24/06/2012 22:33  

Tut tut and shame on you all !!. Why were you not on one of the MAG protest runs, if you were free to go for a ride, yesterday?. Will you be "immune" from the proposed legislation, if it's allowed to come in?.

Detention, for all of you !!!.

Update Reply
clarkee @ 25/06/2012 11:04  

Cus MAG are to political and why waste time doing it on a sunday when it will have littel or no affect do it on a weekday and just have a ride into london from all over the uk thay may just look up over there cup of tea then

Update Reply
JP @ 25/06/2012 11:29  

Not a good enough excuse JP...detention stands.

At least everyone out there protesting were doing "something"!!

Update Reply
clarkee @ 25/06/2012 11:38  

We were doing something, having a good day out. It doesn't often happen, but I agree with JP on this one, do it on a day when it will make a difference, not on a Sunday. Members should show commitment by taking time off work to make a protest and MAG should have the guts to organise it so that Parliament sits up and pays attention

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2012 12:18  

So MAG members should take a day off work when some "Bikers", can't even give up a Sunday?.
There are people in MAG, giving a lot of time and effort, for free, to ensure we have our rights represented and, let the EU know that we,won't take thier unfounded legislation, lying down.

Originally posted as a "tongue in cheek" remark. Can't see much of a free future, for biking if, the Ostrich approach, demonstrated so far, is representative of "Bikers" in general

Update Reply
clarkee @ 25/06/2012 12:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email