MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sunday lunch at Squires 13:00 4th March

Sunday lunch at Squires  13:00 4th March (18) - Forums [Biker Match] Sunday lunch at Squires  13:00 4th March (18) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sunday lunch at Squires 13:00 4th March

Last call all welcome

Update Reply
JP @ 04/03/2012 08:29  

To,
Alice, happy birthdayx I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends. ...Dusty... The weather forecast is for snow above 200 meters. This sadly means that I can't get out of Cumbria. Perhaps you could consider having a 'Royal' birthday in the summer

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 04/03/2012 08:38  

Have a great day Alice
will catch up with you lady when we can have a proper chinwag & right old gossip Have a fabby dabby time all my mates but like Dusty, staying this side of the Pennines definitely the wisest thing to do today Miss you all sooooooo much

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 04/03/2012 09:07  

Miss you Min. Don' think I,v seen you this year yet

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/03/2012 10:48  

Still raining here hope it's going to stop

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/03/2012 11:20  

me didnt make it im afraid - hope you had a totally fab weekend Alice with plenty of its been persisting it down since 9am this morning and when i took dog out, fingers were numb and i was freezing... so im afraid i took the option of staying home wiht roast chicken and a glass of wine or two... also nursing my sorrows a bit... but hope you all had a TOTALLY fabo time sure you did xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2012 13:14  

i am going to make my apologises to sorry i did,t make it xx

Update Reply
pedskull @ 04/03/2012 13:32  

Alice - I still can't believe how many miles you've clocked up.
Hope you had a good day.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 04/03/2012 16:40  

Had a brill time Alice xxx Thank you for having us xxx Hope you had a brill day xxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 04/03/2012 16:45  

Had a brill time & it was great to catch up with people,

Alice hope you have a good rest of birthday your a brill lady

Those I did not manage to say hi to, sorry hope to get to you next time

My few pics are uploaded now so get tagging yourself

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/03/2012 16:54  

Thanks for having such a great birthday alice and letting us celebrate it with you and your famile love you JP X And it was great to catch up with the rest of you see you all soon

Update Reply
JP @ 04/03/2012 18:55  

Was lovely seeing you Alice ... been tooooooooo long!
Was nice catching up with old friends and meeting new members

Thanx for the lift Wills ... as always you're a
Alice .... Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Dave ... That pic has made me giggle so much, my sides are hurting

See you all ate the next meet

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 04/03/2012 18:55  

HOME safe through rain n hail,took 4 hrswith 30 min break, had a good ol` time nice to see ya all . HAPPY rest of birthday alice , cheers alan had a swell time listnin to bands. nicely thawed now see yaa all soon, emdee x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2012 20:36  

Great day with great plp :)

Hope you enjoyed it Alice

and to Div and Pots .... i will exact my revenge !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/03/2012 22:07  

I am a truly lucky lady to have found my lovely BM friends. You have made this a very special day for me and helped me to realise that age really is only a number!!
Thank you to everyone who came along and shared their hugs with me, in spite of the horrendous weather....especially Pete,Karen,Mike,EMDEE and the rest of you crazies who made it on 2 wheels !!!
Thank you to the brave first-eventers who lost their BM virginity this weekend. I hope that today will prove to be the first of many more meets for you! (Especially navigator, who has an excellent choice in chocolate :>)
Thank you to those who travelled many miles to be here this weekend. It was lovely to see The Hobbits en masse XX (Great hugs too XX)
Thank you for your kind gifts and cards (mostly far too polite to be from BMers !!!!) Sorry my "hug" bell lost its dangle, Sandie..but glad that Nellie is expert in that area :>> !!
Finally...a big thank you to my over-nighters, Mizzi, Graham and Bill who kept me giggling for 24hrs :>>That wine was good Mizzi !! And, Bill, as ever....a star XX

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 04/03/2012 22:15  

A great afternoon Alice!
Good to see you all again, and to meet up with so many new (to me) people.
Had a memorable afternoon - especially the pudding, and my introduction to XK !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2012 22:19  

The lass got so excited, she wet herself!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2012 22:30  

@ XK - it was seeing you in the cap and glasses - I thought it was one of the village people!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2012 22:41  

But did Bill give you a great big huggy squeeze from meeeeeeeeeee!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 04/03/2012 23:22  

Lovely afternoon Alice and pleased to hear you enjoyed your day. Was really great meeting friends and making new ones. Roll on the next 'hug' meet at Squires x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2012 23:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email