MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sunday lunch at Squires 13:00 4th March

Sunday lunch at Squires  13:00 4th March (17) - Forums [Biker Match] Sunday lunch at Squires  13:00 4th March (17) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sunday lunch at Squires 13:00 4th March

shall have to get my order in early then

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/03/2012 00:04  

BAD NEWS I'm not going to get there on Sunday - we put the engine in the Mini last weekend (for next rally in two weeks) and started running it in .. but now no oil pressure so its gotta come out again Sunday, get fixed and go back in ... so thats what I'll be doing as we are due to take the Mini to the Isle of man in just over a week !! Eek !! Cant do it Saturday as I'm competeing with someone else (in a different car) Saturday.... now dont all despair at once, I'm sure I'll catch up with you all in the very near future 0:-) Have a great time all - have a skinny latte for me !!!!

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 02/03/2012 00:24  

you sure you tightened them bigend bolts up

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/03/2012 00:53  

ALice hun, not concerned for myself as I have big elbows hahaha but little uns like Minitheminx and suzyamki might get crushed in the stampeed, I wouldn't want to get in the way of BikerBill he has a reputation when it comes to food !!!!( Did you not notice the large tongue in cheek with the last post hahahaha )

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 02/03/2012 07:03  

Def going to be there now (Thanx Wills) but minus the half :(
Will take her to the next meet appropriate (after all, shes a future BMer)

Cant wait to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 02/03/2012 08:05  

Ian, after having missed me dinner last time, there's NO WAY I'm gonna miss it this time. My elbows will be out, jostling along with the best of em.... unless I just nip under people's legs to front of queue, no-one'll even notice

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 02/03/2012 14:00  

hi hope you peeps enjoy the meet up there as it could be a bit soggy
as the elements decend , just put those light rain gear on, so all the best
for squires , make sure those tyres get warmed up first............

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 02/03/2012 14:40  

Its not Bill you need worry about lol

Update Reply
JP @ 02/03/2012 16:26  

Not long now :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Sorry for the few who won't make it, but sure to be a next time :>>>>.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 02/03/2012 20:20  

Looking forward to it Alice - see ya there!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2012 20:37  

As usual, late in the day, I have an unexpected free day and have never been to Squires, so hopefully I shall find my way there on Sunday.

Update Reply
thehairyone @ 02/03/2012 23:33  

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo sad I can't make this cos I want to see you all so much....been ages since I had a proper bm chuckle and a proper Bill squeeze Alice, have a fabby dabby day my love....can't wait to catch up with you at the next one

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 02/03/2012 23:41  

Im really looking forward to the weekend ahead.x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 03/03/2012 00:22  

im hoping to tag along with sweeps1912 if not i will make my way up for dinner so another newbe :)

Update Reply
pedskull @ 03/03/2012 01:43  

Wenders girl, pay attention. Just coz I arsed up my saturday ,[must have been the thrill of talking to bobkat in the chatroom,my mind went gaga] does not mean that I won't be down on sunday. After all, what red blooded male could resist the possibility of a slap, from one such as yourself[blonde biker-chic]. Speaking of blondes, I told ''miss pink bottom 1963'' to take a hike, in the nicest possible way of course. But , I don't want to get stuck with a ''none biker chic'' I should say another ''none biker chic'' like my ex wife. I'm really looking forward to meeting you , although , I've just realized that I'll me meeting you ''the day after the night before'' . I hope you won't have 'sick' all down the front of yourself...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 03/03/2012 10:44  

Woo hoo...hairyone and pedskull.................great you can make it :>>

Totally lost all idea of numbers now................so be prepared to eat chips !!!!!!!!!!!

@dustin........ reckon there could be quite a few in a certain condition on Sunday !!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 03/03/2012 13:37  

cant make this now soz

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 03/03/2012 17:41  

We should still make it over tomorrow, discovered the battery on my bike has not been on charge when we thought it had, so its flatter than a pancake ... weather will dictate its the tin box tho lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/03/2012 17:46  

Good morning all the weather was fine early on here but its just started to rain lightly here now at about 7 looks like it will clear up so get your self here, Alice says there is around an 100 said they would come so let's se how many turn up, if last night is any thing to go by it should be agood day see you soon

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/03/2012 08:16  

We will be there Bill ... as soon as we get up and have breakfast

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/03/2012 08:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email