MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

I'm fast on Xbox...Lol

I'm fast on Xbox...Lol - Forums [Biker Match] I'm fast on Xbox...Lol - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

I'm fast on Xbox...Lol

Hello there i'm Victor from Pershore "Midlands"45 years old got a GSXR 1100 Black purple with lots of extras i do 3 trackdays a year plus folow British Superbikes,like to watch MOTO-GP,World Superbikes Etc with someone special on my side. Happy New year to Every1....

Update Reply
skyline25 @ 02/01/2012 13:36  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 02/01/2012 13:57  

hi victor and wecome bm is that 3 track days on xbox or for real all a bit mad on here so jump in and have fun steve

Update Reply
apriliamad @ 02/01/2012 15:41  

Hiya Victor, Happy New Year to you to I wish a warm welcome to biker match and hope you meet many lovely people. There's lots to get involved in. Sounds as if your a very active biker as it is. Hope to catch up with you at an event or rally this year, maybe catch up with you in chat. All the best, ride safe & keep smiling

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/01/2012 15:54  

Hi and welcome to Bm (bascially mental), take an amble round then jump in with both feet :)

If you have any questions just PROD A MOD, a list of whom you will find at the bottom of the page under staff

Get yourself to the first meet possible and after that theres no turning back lol

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/01/2012 16:01  

Hi steve yes i do trackdays on real tracks Lol,Malory-Silverstone and Dogninton its very windy out there carefaul on thoooo wheelsssss...

Update Reply
skyline25 @ 03/01/2012 10:13  

eyup Skyline & welcome to BM woohoooo - someone else into the racing scene Keep an eye out on the forums as we're likely to be organizing some trackdays this year - also check out Team Spesh Racing is go topic & come & support the local madman http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=8074

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 03/01/2012 10:17  

Team Spesh Racing,awesome Like the name..

Update Reply
skyline25 @ 13/01/2012 11:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email