MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

one of those days

one of those days - Forums [Biker Match] one of those days - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

one of those days

is it just just me been trying to read cant be bothered watching tv cant be bothered cleaning my bike gave up half way through cant be bothered even the weather doesnt no what to do on this computer cant be bothered anyone else have days like this or is it just me

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 01/07/2007 10:00  

Well OGB its not just you I am of the same 'what the hell' or 'who givs a ***t anyway' kind of day its cos the weather is so bad and peeps can't get out on their bikes not that I own one Mind you my problem is not being able to do the housework but really who cares !!!!! I went with a friend yest to have a look and he bought a new Shadow, gave me a ride back but altho I got very wet it did not dampen my enjoyment of just being on a bike hope your day gets better hun xx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 01/07/2007 10:41  

lol yes all the time well its the weather i think. I was gonna go over to rivington with me cozin then it battered down and then it thundered and then it cleared up lol so gonna pop over to her house for a natter at least I will have been out on me bike even though its only five miles away. Might take the long route lol My bike is filthy though so need a really good clean oil and and polish. Getting ready for needing a service as well done alot of miles. I have fed the kids and everyone else in my family so now just gonna pop out get some wind in me eyes and blow the cobwebs away it will all look better

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/07/2007 10:44  

i am not having a bad day nel i just cant seem to to be botherd to do anything i would have a beer cant be botherd to go to shop

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 01/07/2007 10:50  

BOVVERED!!!!!!! NAH!!!!

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 01/07/2007 10:54  

saw you both in the chattroom but by the time i got there you had both gone lol. ah well its tumbleweed time again lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/07/2007 10:55  

lol cbr babe well gonna go out now It feels like just the weather to watch an old movie on the teli a roaring fire and good compay me thinks (aint got any of that so goin out lol ) well i could ligt a fire still have somecoal left mmmmm maybelater

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/07/2007 10:58  

It's definately one of those days. I really cant be a**ed doing anything and i am wrong way out. Poor old blokey has had to bare the brunt of it today. I think it is just yesterday was a long day, and i am tired today, i wanted a lie in but the cat refused to oblige. Oh and the weather is crapski as well, but im too tired and uninterested in going for a blat ho hum never mind i'll get over myself lmao

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 01/07/2007 12:02  

well i got out on me bike for a short run to me cozins then mesed around chatting with her and another mate ate choclate whic i dont do very often atall forced myself to do stuff i didnt want to do and then felt a heck of a lot beter. Mind you i fell asleep on the couch for an hour after sortin out tea for the kids and doing some washing one of those dreamy sleeps whn you feel nice when you wake mmmmmmmmmmm day dreams love em

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/07/2007 22:51  

think it more a fantasy to get out with this weather

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 02/07/2007 09:02  

if you wait for the good weather, then you will miss out on loads, says the woman who rides in the rain and is currently feeling rotten as she has started with a pig of a cold

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/07/2007 12:39  

well thats the truth you got to go out even if its going to rain. used to travel on a daily basis to chester bike the only real option unless you want to sit in traffic. Only the wind thats really puts me off riding

Update Reply
earthwind @ 02/07/2007 16:07  

quote:earthwind says, Only the wind that really put me off riding Well earthwind you will just have to be carefull what ya eat lol sorry about that !!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 02/07/2007 16:18  

lol graham so youve heard then lol just have to stand up on yer peddles caution to the wind..... i didnt say tha did i only works on long journeys though

Update Reply
earthwind @ 02/07/2007 16:53  

i do go out in the rain but when it 7 or 8 inches it a bit off putting im up north n its pretty bad here ,aquaplaining all over the place fun yes but got kids to think of

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 02/07/2007 17:24  

ROFPML @ Graham, maybe ya should heed ya own advice I hear you've been hired to raise the marquee for the circus next time it's in town They say it's good pay and all the mushy peas ya can eat roflmho Soz Graham, I couldn't resist

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/07/2007 19:20  

i deserved it kwak after what i said to earthwind so sorry , no more mushy`s after sunday especilaly squires ones im still having the after effects and look what it did to me joggers..lol inhell

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 03/07/2007 06:42  

ROFLMHO @ joggers, they aren't joggers they're bits of material held together with hope and prayers Today I thought WW3 had been declared, someone with what sounded like a wrecking ball bashing my house wall, I thought the council had finally decided to demolish but had forgotten to tell ME; it was the plumber putting the new outlet pipe back at the kitchen wall. I dint know he was there, he must have got a drenching when I let the water out of the sink, oops! Amazing what a letter of complaint can do, I only sent an email yesterday afternoon, asking them to fix the pipe as it was way past due the date they'd given me, at 4.45 I got a courtesy phone call telling me it will be fixed a.s.a.p. and at 8.45 this morning there was the plumber!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/07/2007 10:06  

rain...rain...go away, dont make my bike rust today, i spent 6 hours cleaning it, now its gonna get covered in s**t. don't ya just love british summers... wet, slippery, crap coated roads + wet, slippery, crap coated tyres = wet, slippery, crap coated underwear!!!!

Update Reply
valerossi46 @ 03/07/2007 10:27  

ROFLMHO @ rossi I love your poems

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/07/2007 10:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email