MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Into The Valley Rally 2012

Into The Valley Rally 2012 (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Into The Valley Rally 2012 (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Into The Valley Rally 2012

If anyone took photos please post in here after you've added them to the calendar, or PM me, and I will add a link. Cheers

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/05/2012 10:06  

Been a brilliant day to day sunshine and no wind or rain look forward to tonight will be down at the front dancing and fooling around does life get any better

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 05/05/2012 19:14  

Have a boogy for me, Bill :> Say hi to the rest of the crazies

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/05/2012 20:01  

Hi Alice will do are you going to Squires Sunday

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/05/2012 04:32  

Bill did you take any photos? Did anyone?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/05/2012 09:27  

brill weekend was nice to meet all who went :):):)

Bobkat took the foties :):):)

Update Reply
dabe @ 06/05/2012 19:46  

Thanks peeps, was a brill start to my rallying, home and showered now (good to smell nice again), sorry didn't say bye to everyone, you weren't there.

Bring on the next beer fest!

Andrew

Update Reply
jetset @ 06/05/2012 23:30  

yes twas a good weekend and we were really lucky with the weather, not many of us turned out but it was still good , Great bands good food and great to catch up with Dabe and Andrew hope you enjoyed your first meet, A catch up at squires finished the weekend nicely Thankyou (and of cause the large breakfast lol)

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 07/05/2012 07:15  

I am glad that everyone had a good time and the weather was great, wasn't like that here. Sorry for me not coming due to my faulty generator and lack of luggage carrier. Managed to get the geni working of sorts, but too late for this one. Still no carrier! I will be going to the Farnyard though and I hope that I will catch up with you people there.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 07/05/2012 07:25  

Brilliant weekend this must be one of the best rallys I go to would be good to see more BMers there, maybe next year if it does'nt clash with any thing

Sorry Sandi I don't take piccy

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/05/2012 15:03  

What a brilliant weekend, thanks to all that made it so good . Although there wasn't many of us, it was a great mix of people. Jetset and Dabe, you survived your first rally woohooooo - no limbs or digits were lost to frostbite hehehe Sandi, took a few pics - was a wee bit squiffy and forgot I had the camera with me a few times. Till the next party.....................oooooh thanks right it's this weekend at Squires mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - see you all there xxxxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 07/05/2012 16:47  

Are you bothering to go home, BobKat ??!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/05/2012 19:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email