MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Into The Valley Rally 2012

Into The Valley Rally 2012 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Into The Valley Rally 2012 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Into The Valley Rally 2012

Looks like I have to cancel. I was expecting to pick up a new generator today, but was told there was a cock up in the order and will have to wait another two weeks. I have also been asked to work next weekend so I may just as well earn the money to pay for the repair. Sorry folks will catch you at another event soon. I have two tickets going cheap, If you want the two for £20 let me know ASAP and I will send 1st class.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 27/04/2012 18:41  

shame about that David but we'l see you at the next one

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 29/04/2012 06:53  

We should be there around Lunch time , whats the road like to the site ...... is it like the farmyard or yorkshire when wet !

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 30/04/2012 07:19  

Only went for the first time last year. From what I remember, you come off a country lane and go into a field, through a gate. there's no path or road on the site apart from where people ride. Areas for pitching are marked off, so you have to ride between them. Grass was quite long last year too. A "puck" is a must, for your sidestand.

Think I may take a "Rubber Dinghy" to sleep in, so I don't drown, in the night...if the forecast is to be believed.

Update Reply
clarkee @ 30/04/2012 11:22  

The site is as Clarkee said best way to find you way in is to get on the B1248 at the Beverley end and follow the signs

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 30/04/2012 11:38  

I go in via Market Weighton. Straight up the hill from the mini roundabout (Finkle Street, next to the Red Lion pub) . Once you get past the school the road becomes a single track country lane (Spring Rd.). Follow that lane for 3-4 miles without turning off and you're there.
note-- "single track country lane" doesn't mean "dirt track". It is a proper tarmac road.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 30/04/2012 13:55  

This is the first year I don't have anyone to follow to the site eeeeeek! I seem to remember going through a wee town called Beverley, is the site far from there? OR should I not be there at all, I can't remember a place called Market Weighton, I do remember the long grass and MacBeastie being all squirrely on the back end. OMG working myself into a frenzy now With my record of getting lost, I could end up in Scarborough or CORNWALL lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/05/2012 18:16  

Cornwall is really nice

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/05/2012 18:41  

Bobkat (Katie)
I have two cousins in Cornwall, so let me know if you end up there !.

Update Reply
clarkee @ 01/05/2012 19:36  

Depends which way you're coming in Katie. If you're coming in off the M62, come off at the North Cave junction, and get to Market Weighton via North Cave (turn left just before you go into N. Cave). Unless you're coming the scenic route from the north, this is a lot less mileage than going via Beverley.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 01/05/2012 21:21  

Hehe don't joke lads, I might just ended up there. I'll be coming down from Scotch Corner - I'll print off the directions from aa route finder, should be fine. Thank you though and have a great time if I don't lol xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/05/2012 22:17  

Have fun folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/05/2012 12:29  

Thanks lady xxxx I won't be on again before Friday, ride safe everyone and see you on Friday woohoooooooooooooo xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/05/2012 22:52  

Hi folks have we got a meet up place and time for a drink/chat for those who are not campin near Bill and Co ? and are you near the fire bill

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 03/05/2012 08:48  

Enjoy yourself folks, while some of us are playing pirates on the high seas... . well the canals of Wales actually Look forward to seeing the pics

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 03/05/2012 12:02  

Going to have to pull out of this now. Was really looking forward to it. Have fun everyone

Update Reply
clarkee @ 03/05/2012 17:07  

Been looking all day at the traffic cams and trying to convince myself that it isn't going to rain! Determined to come and say hi, just what to bring.........red and sensible touring, or silly but fun cafe (get very wet on that if it rains)?

Update, I've bought a tent so I'll have to come and you can all laugh at my feeble attempt at an erection!

I'll look for some sort of BM flag?

Update Reply
jetset @ 04/05/2012 01:22  

Yes Mandy anyone looking for me I shall have a black flag with BM on

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/05/2012 09:00  

Well it's dry thankfully not many u lot here just goin for dinner they do an awesome curry I think lol then in the gig tent

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 04/05/2012 19:42  

Sat here by the. Bonfire its been a brilliant night not many of us. but the groups were good and we had a great night down by the stage, looking forward to tomorrow

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 05/05/2012 01:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email